chapter 15

"W-what." I whispered.

"Everything ok?" Liam says walking out of his room. I shook my head.

"It's gonna be ok. We're gonna figure it out. Listen to me Ana, don't come here, stay with Liam." Lydia scolds.

"Is Scott ok? What about Malia and Kira? And Stiles. Lydia how are my brothers!" I yelled into the phone.

"I don't know. There's no WiFi. No one can contact inside. Wait." Then she starts mumbling to herself. "Ana you helped me so much. I'll call you with an update soon." Then she hangs up.

"No. Lydia." I pull away from my phone to see a blank screen. "Lydia!" I yelled into the phone again.

"Ana?" Mason says. "What happened?" They both kneeled in front of me.

"There's some virus at the school everyone was hit with it. Some worse than others. They can't get contact with the people inside." Liam explains.

"Oh shit. My moms there. I-I gotta go. Are you gonna be ok with her?" Mason asks Liam.

"Mason don't worry about me go check on your mom and let us know." I hiccuped with tears streaming down my face. He squeezed my hand and took off down the stairs.

"I need to call Scott." I say.

"Stasia the call won't go through. There's no WiFi." Liam says taking the phone.

"But I need to know if they're ok." I say feeling my anger bubble up.

"Stasia, your eyes. I need you to calm down." Liam says holding my head.

"I can't." I start heavy breathing.

"Ok please listen. Scott is ok! It's Scott we're talking about." Liam says.

"I can't calm down." I cry.

"Breathe with me. In." He took a deep breath. "Stasia follow my breathing. In." I took a labored breath in. "Good now, out." He breathed out and I followed it. "You're doing good! Again, in. And out. One more time in. And out." I had calmed down my tears were still flowing out of my eyes. "He's gonna get out of this alive. They all are. How about we go finish that movie huh? Get your mind off it?" He says standing up. The boy held his hand out for me. I stood up and we walked back into the room. And I sat on his bed. "Come on." He pulls me back to the back of the bed but keeps his arms around me. Again, this felt normal. We started the second film, Attack of the Clones, watched that one the finally made it to Revenge of the Sith. I was noticeably happier when watching this one.

"You think he's hot don't you." Liam poked my side.

"Why do you automatically think every guy I look at is hot. That is-" I ranted.

"A yes?" Liam guessed.

"A big yes." I say. Just Liam's phone rang.

"Excuse me. Sorry it's probably just my mom calling." He picked up his phone and looked at it. "Or it's my dad. Hello? ...The school?... But it's- they're out? What about Scott? Oh. Alright I'll tell her." Liam hung up. "Um Scott and them aren't out yet. Everyone else is." He frowned.

"Stiles?" I asked. He shook his head. I put my head in my hands and sighed. "I need to go to the school."

"But what if you get sick?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Lydia's there and nothing's happening to her. The virus is in the school. You don't have to go if you don't want to but I have to." I stood up. I hugged the boy and grabbed the bag full of clothes. "Thanks for calming me down." I walked out of his room and down the stairs. I'm about to open his door when he runs down.

"I'm not letting you go alone." He grabbed his mom's keys and handed them to me. "Here."

"Liam are you insane? This is your mom's car I can't drive it." I say.

"Well two permits make a license." He shrugged. "Plus you drove the night of my first full moon."

"Your logic is blowing my mind." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Fine but if anything happens it's your fault." I pointed out.

"Nothing's gonna happen." He says as we exit the house. We drive to the school at the highest speed the speed limit says. I parked the car as fast as I could. And threw the keys at Liam. I saw a familiar man look around as he holsters his gun. I then see a familiar boy next to him. My dad and Stiles.

"Stiles! Dad!" I said and ran.

"Anya." Stiles held his arms open. I rushed into them. "I'm ok. I'm ok." I finally looked at the boy. I saw blood on his face.

"What-" l noticed Liam make it behind me and start talking to my dad.

"Your dad got the guy. He-he killed him." I widened my eyes. "He saved me. The guy was gonna kill me, alright. Your dad saved me." I got out of Stiles' arms and went to my dads.

"Thank you." I said.

"Don't thank me yet hon. We still gotta find Scott, Malia and Kira." He says. I then looked around and saw a group on the second floor.

"Scott!" I pushed past my dad and ran to the stairs.

"Anastasia!" My dad yelled. Scott noticed me running and stopped.

"Oh god I was so worried. I-I couldn't focus. I couldn't calm down. Liam helped me. I just needed my brother." I cried.

"I'm here now it's ok." Scott said. I nodded then noticed the two girls.

"Kira. Malia." I breathed. I pulled them in a double hug. Now Malia is used to my hugs. She immediately cuddles into it. But not this time. Something definitely happened in there... besides them almost dying. After the hug Scott and Kira walked away but Malia held me back.

"Did you know?" She asked. My face contorted into confusion.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That I'm a Hale." Malia says.

"Woah woah woah. You're a Hale. That means-" I started.

"Peter's my father." She sighed.

"That doesn't change you, you know. You're still Malia Tate. A last name doesn't change that." I tell her. There is only one Hale I don't like Peter. Derek and Cora I like. But Peter, not so much.

"How are you only 15." She asked. I shrugged. "Come on."

"Scott and Stiles are gonna get it right?" I asked.

"Oh big time." She replied. 

Authors note!

How is everyones Christmas break so far?