chapter 7

When I come to I'm laying in my room under the covers. I sit up, a little to fast, and rub my eyes.

"Scott?" I spoke. I stood up and walked to Scotts room. When I'm just outside his door I hear someone say "So, you bit him?" I rushed inside the room and screamed.

"What!"

"Ana." Scott says wide-eyed. "Ho-how are you feeling?"

"Cut the crap you two." I say firmly.

"Woah Anya your eye." Stiles points out.

"Don't change the subject. Scott you bit someon-" I stop short remembering the only non-supernatural, for now, creature that was with us. "Oh my gosh Liam." I put my hands up to my face. I run up to the boys and start screaming at them. "Scott what the hell!" I punched his shoulder.

"Ow." He muttered.

"You could have killed him!" I shouted.

"He was falling off the ledge! It was the only way to save him." Scott calms himself.

"One normal thing. All I wanted was one normal thing in my life!" I ran my hand through my hair aggressively. I breathe in to calm myself. "Well is he at least at home?" I asked. The boys looked at each other then back at me. "Please don't tell me.." I trailed off.

"He's in the bathroom?" Scott mumbled.

"Oh my-" I take off to the bathroom and open the door but before I can walk inside I'm lifted up and dragged away from it. "Wha-. Stiles!" Scott closes the door and locks it. "Stiles let me go right now." He lets me down and I try for the bathroom again but Stiles grabbed me for the second time. I use my powers and burn Stiles and I finally touch the floor again.

"Ok! Ok everyone calm." Stiles shouts. Then a muffled shout comes from the bathroom.

"Can one of you two please get him out of there!" They both stay planted in their places. "Fine I'll do it myself." I walk towards the bathroom and open the door and walk inside. I look down and see Liam tied up in duct tape. "Oh gosh. Listen if you want to end this friendship right now. Ill understand completely." I say hoping he takes it as a joke. He shakes his head then gestures down to the tape. "Oh right!" I say.

"Let us help." Scott says and lifts Liam out of the tub. He brings Liam into his room and sits him on a chair.

"Aren't you gonna untie him?" I asked. Scott and Stiles look at each other once more. "Ok. Can you two idiots stop acting suspicious. Its annoying me."

"Liam, were gonna take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles says bending down to Liam's height. Liam nods rapidly.

"Are you ok?" Liam asks worriedly.

"I'm ok now." I reassured.

"Ok, Liam. Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles continues.

"Not really..." Liam answers.

"And thats ok! But what he needs to do is go home. So please untie him and let him go. Its late." I say hoping they let him go. Something good. I just want one thing normal in my life.

"Were almost done, Ana." Scott says.

"What, interrogating him?" I spoke.

"Were almost done." He repeats.

"Hey Scott, maybe you should tell him?" Stiles suggests.

"Tell me what?" "No!" Liam and I said at the same time.

"Liam... What happened to you... What I did to you...Which I had to do to save you? Its gonna change you..." Scott trailed off. So Stiles picked up where he left off.

"Unless it kills you."

"Stiles!" I gasped.

"I shouldn't have said that." He realized.

"What?" Liam asked. Then he started tearing up. Which led to him silently crying.

"Oh my gosh Liam." I sighed. I rushed forward again to untie him.

"Uh.. uh oh. Oh-oh... is he... is he crying?" Stiles asks.

"Yes!" I shouted at the two.

"Liam, its okay. Your gonna be alright." Scott tries. "Your not gonna die."

"Probably not." Stiles adds.

"Stop it!" Scott and I yelled.

"What!" Liam cried.

"Ok. Possibly not..." Stiles muttered.

"Would you two mind?" I say getting impatient.

"Right." They say at the same time. They take all the tape off of the boy and he just sits there.

"Liam, are you ok?" Scott asks.

"Were sorry about that. Were really sorry-" Stiles started but before he could finish Liam nudges me out of the way and picks up the chair and hits Scott with it knocking Scott down. "Liam what the hell is you-" and before he could finish there Liam punched him.

"O-ok." I sighed. Liam grabbed my hand we ran out of Scotts room. We get to the end of the hallway before I turned to him. "Liam I'm so sor-" I tried but the two idiots yelled and ran at us at full speed so I backed up into the wall and watched as they all fell down the stairs.

"Idiots." I sighed. I scrambled down the stairs grabbed Liam's hand and dragged him out the front door.

"Liam I am so SO sorry about them. I don't even-" I rambled.

"Hey! Its really ok. Just as long as if I ever hang out at your house, they have to stay away from me." he joked. I sighed in relief and hugged him.

"Ok now go home and get that arm fixed up please." I pleaded.

"Yeah yeah." He says looking behind me seeing the two morons getting up.

"Go. Ill see you tomorrow!" I say to him. He starts running away but comes back.

"Thank you." He kissed my cheek and then ran away.

"Scott!" I screamed. I stomped back in the house glared at the two juniors and stomped upstairs.

"Night Ana!" "Later Anya"They yelled.

two chapters today! Merry Christmas Eve if you celebrate!