Chapter 15

When lisa returned to her own room, her entire body was aching all over. She went straight to bed, sleeping late into the night.

Only when the doorbell rang, did she wake up in a daze. She turned around and then went back to bed, hugging her quilt.

Her phone rang, vibrated, rang, and then vibrated again...

Lisa finally fumbled for her phone, placing it on the side of her face. "Hello..."

"Open the door."

 ...

"lisa?"
...

Hugging the phone, she fell asleep again.

It was not until that she sensed the entire room was illuminated and there was a faint smell of food that she woke up with a sharp pain. Even so, she couldn't find the strength to even move a single muscle in her body. Junkook wrapped her in the quilt and carried her. Lisa placed her chin on his shoulder, nose wrinkling as she commented, "How smelly."

There was a scorched, burning smell, and that smell of sandy soil. In conclusion, it smelled completely repulsive.

"I'm afraid you'll be hungry, so I came over without washing up." junkook propped her up with a pillow. He took off his outerwear, threw it on the sofa, and then went into the bathroom.

The sound of water flowing quickly stopped.

He came out with clean face and hands.

Lisa was finally almost completely conscious. "How did you come in..."

"I handed the hotel my ID and told them I'm your husband."

He pulled another chair to sit next to her, placing the food container on the table and arranging them with care. Lisa watched as he opened all the containers, watched as he took out a pair of disposable chopsticks for her, watched as he handed them to her.

She muttered, "... and they believed you like that?"

Junkook didn't reply.

The hair on near his temples was still wet. He looked visibly exhausted.

When their eyes met, lisa looked away instantly. She didn't dare to look up, as if she was some young, newly married wife. Taking the chopsticks from him, she pretended to be calm. "How can the people at this hotel be so irresponsible and let you in just because you gave them your ID... what if something happens to me?"

He laughed a little. "It's the celebrity effect."

"But you're not a celebrity. A director that can be recognised by the public, I think it's probably only people like Song Hye-kyo, Bae Suzy, and Lee Jieun ..."

Junkook took off his glasses, placing them on the bedside table. He closed his eyes and massaged his temples. "Shen Zhe is there, he can settle any married and unmarried men and women."

Shen Zhe?

Si Nian looked at him with a flabbergasted expression.

Did he said those words in front of Shen Zhe?

... they just got back together recently, isn't this moving too fast?

Junkook seemed not to have noticed her reaction. He only leaned on the headboard, eyes firmly shut. He quietly said, "Eat quickly, the food is almost cold."

Lisa made an "en" sound. Sitting on the bed, she starting eating the dishes he brought her.

It was pretty wasteful, there was no way she could finish everything.