Chapter 12

Lisa reached for the thermos, but she wasn’t sure whether she should drink, so she just stared at the bottle.

“Drink, drink,” Eunwoo quietly said. “Junkook is a germaphobe, it’s only you that he doesn’t mind. Back then I had an agitating cough, I looked all over the studio for a bottle of water but there was none. Meanwhile he was drinking water, gulp after gulp, watching as if I cough to death in front of him.”

T

he water barely reached lisa’s throat before she almost choked.

Because of Eunwoo’s words, her attention finally was diverted. With a low voice, she asked, “I’m curious, do you actually like men?” Eunwoo was stunned before laughing loudly. “I really like women, 101% like women.”

Lisa pursed her lips. She stared at him, weighing his words. “Which type do you like?”

“She must be the same age as I am and able to understand what am I saying. Independent, best if she has her own career,” Eunwoo answered after careful thought, “Someone who understands me, she must be someone who can embrace me when I’m being attacked by malicious rumours.”

“You’re almost 30 right? You like someone your age? Shouldn’t you like those tender young models or something?” lisa immediately felt a deep sense of respect for Eunwoo.

But after she digested what the later half of his words, she thought that it didn’t sound right. “As long as you want to, when malicious rumours come up, those people who want to hug you would probably need to line up and take a number…”

“It’s not the same,” Eunwoo said smiling. Slightly bashful, he continued, “Many of my fans are still students. For their sake, I would always try to set myself as an example. But my girlfriend will need to see my moody and imperfect side, such as when I’m shouting at someone, throwing things around, things like that.”

She quietly contemplated this, and then drank another gulp of water.

This wind here was inhuman. Even though they were close to the fire pit, she was still cold. There was a sudden weight on her shoulders, junkook actually placed his overcoat on her.

Lisa turned around to look at him, suddenly overwhelmed with nostalgia. That first love of hers brought her many sweet moments but each one of them came from his voice and his strings of words on the Internet. Her biggest regret was that they never truly got to know each other. She stared junkook, junkook too stared at her.

His overcoat was too large, she was almost buried in it. The hem was touching the ground.

Before she was about to be embarrassingly touched over the coat, junkook looked away and said with a low voice, “If you know you’re coming to jeju, why didn’t you wear a thicker coat?”

The feelings that was getting too close to the surface was quickly supressed.

Lisa twitched her nose, continuing to drink her water until none was left. “If I’m not like this, how would director have the chance to show off his attentiveness to the scriptwriter?”

Junkook looked at her again. “How much longer are you going to stay mad?”

“I’m not mad?” lisa laughed dryly.

“I say,” Eunwoo interrupted helplessly, fishing a blood cube from the soup while sighing, “if you both dare to argue, then be daring enough to do it loudly…”