Chapter 6

Regarding the baby milk incident, lisa knew she was in the wrong so she took the initiative to deliver four boxes of milk and even gave him the Taobao purchasing address.

Junkook only sent her a two-word reply: "Okay, thanks."

Hugging her phone, she stood inside the train in a daze. She thought that jisoo was correct. Perhaps he really did have a girlfriend, perhaps it was even one of the female artists he had worked with. That was why he used her to diffuse suspicion.

Another text popped up. "Scriptwriter, where are you now?"

It was Assistant Liu.

Lisa opened her umbrella and swiftly replied, "It's raining too hard, I wasn't able to catch a taxi. I just left the train." The rain outside was relentless and unforgiving. Her legs were completely wet from the splashes.

Assistant Liu's reply was quick. "The boss and the director are already here, Hong Kong Plaza, the café on the first floor."

In the end, she spent almost ten minutes searching inside Hong Kong Plaza but where was that café... when she was beginning to get anxious, she saw a familiar figure standing in front of the Apple store.

In the rush of the crowd, he was still silently watching the road, as if he was waiting for someone.

Wasn't this too coincidental?

He suddenly moved, turning around to glance in her direction. Lisa instinctively lowered her umbrella to cover her face to look inconspicuous.

The moment she turned away, her phone began to ring. She cleared her throat and then answered the phone. Before she could speak, she heard junkook asking, "Where are you?"

I'm close to you...

But if she said that, won't they be forced to meet?

She rushed over to hide at a corner where junkook could not see, ducking near the glass door. "Me? I just woke up." The pitter-patter sound of noise was too obvious, she had no choice but to come up with a suitable story. "I'm at the balcony hanging the laundry."

There were a lot of people who also chose to take shelter from the rain in the spot she was hiding in. Because she was answering her phone, she didn't manage to close her umbrella in time. The person next to her huffed and glared at her.

"Hang on," she said. Embarrassed, she closed her umbrella before continuing, "Did you call me for something?"

From this spot, she could see his back.

The person on the other end was quiet for a moment, before saying in an indifferent manner, "I heard that you were supposed to meet me to discuss about the script. Just now Li Xiao Qing's assistant said you were on your way."

With him? Discussing the script?

Lisa gaped. This time, she really embarrassed the hell out of herself.

Junkook seemingly didn't care for her little lie earlier. He simply asked straightforwardly, "Where are you now?"

"... I'm almost here."

"Hong Kong Plaza has two blocks, one north, one south. Are you on the north or south road?"

Outside the glass door, the crowd kept on growing. She was inside, how would she know if she was facing the north or south road?

Lisa desperately tried to determine her location, but before she could decide, junkook immediately asked another question, "Never mind. Are you next to Apple or Tiffany shopfront?" His voice had traces of laughter, as if he realized that she had no conception of direction.