Chapter 13

“I forgot,” junkook helplessly replied. “Where did the conversation stopped at?”

“…at that part about me going back to Seoul.”

Perhaps it wasn’t where the conversation stopped, but where the action stopped?

 He retreated, sitting on the sofa. “Why are you going back?”

Lisa was still deep in thought about what happened earlier. She carelessly answered, “For the script, you’re also one of the creators. If you have any problem, you can just tell me over the phone, it’s not as if you need me to change the script completely.”

While she was still talking, junkook was already pulling onto her hand with a fair amount of strength, to pull her into him.

Lisa shot him a flabbergasted look. junkook, what are you trying to do?

“I think, it’s not good like this.”

If you want to kiss, just kiss. If you don’t want to kiss, don’t keep on groping around…

You can’t be wanting to develop an ambiguous relationship with me?

(T/N: Lisa cant even wait)

Lisa felt her temper rising and wanted to take back her hand. But junkook’s grasp on her hand was firm. He told her, “Come here.”

“First tell me what you want to do.”

“Can’t you tell what I want to do?”

junkook was also frustrated enough to be rubbing his temples.

The both of them remained in that hand-tugging motion, staring at each other.

It was a sudden, mutually hostile situation…

When junkook was still contemplating whether to pull her hand away or continue arguing with him, he had already gave her hand a hard tug and pulled her into his arms. It was so sudden that there was no suspense at all.

Her body was forced into an awkward position, but in a moment it was enveloped in a hug…

She could feel him breathing, and as if sensing her awkward position, he quickly pulled her up to sit on his lap.

His stature was tall, her size was small. Naturally that position made it seemed like he was cradling her.

“lisa?”

She didn’t reply. She didn’t even dare to make a single movement.

All of her anger from earlier was gradually retreating, not even a hint of temper was left. His heartbeat also appeared to be erratic. Sensing that, lisa had to bite her lip lightly to prevent herself from smiling too much.

“Continue?” He lowered his head to look at her.

Lisa pursed her lips and was silent for a long time. In the end, she stared at him and asked, “Does this mean you want us to get back together?”

With his eyebrows slightly knitted, he leaned down to whisper in her ears.
 “Did we… ever agreed to break up?”

With just one play of words, without even batting an eyelid, he managed to make so many years of separation between them fade into nothingness.

She stared into his eyes, mouth slightly opened as if she wanted to say something but she couldn’t find the words. Her heartbeat was erratic and furious. She heard people walking outside the door, discussing something illegible, and remembered that the door was still unlocked. She opened her mouth wanting to remind junkook but his lips had already met hers, pulling her into a deeper kiss.