Chapter 30: Levi's Birthday (Christmas special)

(by the time you guys have read this it's already 12AM here where i live so pretty much it's Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone! and advanced Happy New Year! hope you guys are having a wonderful time with your family! stay safe, Happy and healthy!
now let's get on with the story)

Y/N P.O.V
i was dreaming about something when i suddenly felt someone Jumping on my bed. I immediately jolted up from my bed and saw Amber jumping on my bed.

You: Good morning, my little monkey.

i said while rubbing my eyes and yawning.

i looked at Amber and saw that she was pouting. I chuckled and pulled her in a hug.

You: Merry Christmas, my little cheeky monkey.

she giggled and returned the favour.

Amber: Merry Christmas as well, Auntie! but, you know what's also special today aside from Christmas?

she gave me a teasing smile while i just giggled and booped her nose.

you: Of course, i know. It's Levi's Birthday.

She giggled and nodded rapidly.

Amber: You're right Auntie! did you already get him a gift?

i nodded.

You: Now, shall we get ready for Uncle Levi's Party?

Her eyes twinkled in Excitement and dashed out of my room. I chuckled at her behaviour and got up as well. Rose suddenly entered and gave me a smile.

Rose: Good morning Y/N! you ready for Captain's Birthday?

i nodded.

you: is everything ready? the decorations? the food?

she nodded.

you: The cake?

she sighed.

Rose: About that, since your the one who ordered you're the one who needs to get it. i tried getting it but they didn't allow me.

I sighed and nodded.

Rose: I'll just get your bath and dress ready so we could get the cake.

I thanked her and sat down on my bed. While Rose was preparing my bath, the door suddenly opened revealing Ymir, Historia and James.

you: hey guys.

they all smiled and sat down on my bed.

James: Goodness Y/N, it's your boyfriend's birthday yet you aren't even ready yet?

I glared at him and smacked his head.

You: Well sorry, i was busy planning and buying everything with Rose, Hange and Erwin last night that i was able to sleep at 3 in the morning!

he chuckled nervously while Historia just sighed.

Historia: That's enough you two. James, stop teasing your sister and go get ready. You're teasing Y/N yet you haven't even took a shower nor brushed your teeth.

i giggled while James turned Red. He sighed and left the room to do his business.

Historia: We're gonna get ready as well. Are you going somewhere after you bathe?

i nodded.

you: Yeah, I'm gonna go and get Levi's cake.

She nodded.

Historia: alright. I'll accompany you while James and Ymir help at HQ.

i nodded. She pecked my forehead and left my room.