Chapter 3: Meeting the Cadets

Y/N P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully when someone woke me up. I looked at the person who woke me up and saw Rose in her scout uniform. She smiled at me and said.

Rose: Good morning Y/N! Time to wake up!

I looked at her while rubbing my eyes and said.

You: Lovely, don't you think it's a bit early?

She giggled at me and said.

Rose: oh shush Y/N! Get up and take a shower while i prepare your gown ok?

I grumbled and said.

You: why do i have to wear a gown? We're going to the Survey Corps HQ not some party.

She shook her head and said.

Rose: hmm..how about you wear a dress instead?

I nodded at her and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once i was done i changed into the dress that she picked for me.

 Once i was done i changed into the dress that she picked for me

But she still made me wear heels. Hmp! My feet already hurt from wearing heels. But oh well. We used the back door since it's quite early and we don't want to get caught by the guards. Once we were out we rode a carriage to the HQ. We arrived and went inside. I asked her where is Levi's office and she gave me the directions. Once i was in front of his office i took a deep breath and knocked.

Levi: State your name and business.

He said with a cold tone. That made shivers run down through my spine. I sighed and said.

You: it's me Y/N. I came to visit you.

He immediately opened the door and said.

Levi: i didn't know you were a morning person.

He said as he gestured me to come in. I sat on his couch as he closed the door and sat on his big chair.

You: well Rose woke me up. I usually wake up around 6 or 7 in the morning but of course Rose doesn't trust me going on my own. So that's the reason why she woke me up at 5 in the morning.

I yawned. Levi chuckled and said.

Levi: well you better get used to it since i think she'll wake you up everyday at five in the morning.

I sighed and asked him.

You: how about you Levi? Did you have a nice sleep?

Levi looked at me and said.

Levi: i don't have any sleep.

I gasped and said.

You: what? Levi you need to sleep.

He shook his head and said.

Levi: no need. And besides i have a lot of paperwork to do.

I stood up and pulled him out of his chair and dragged him to the couch. I sat down and he sat down next to me.