Acting King part 2

Y/N P.O.V
We arrived at the palace and we all ran towards the throne room, good thing the guests aren't here, that would be embarrassing. Then suddenly the guards went up to me and bowed.

"Your majesty, the guests are here"

I nodded and smiled at him.

You: Let them enter.

He nodded and left, i looked at James who's sweating like crazy, i linked my arms with his and smiled.

You: calm down big brother, you'll do just fine.

He nodded and ruffled my hair, the throne became crowded and i saw Dhalis enter the room, he looked around for us and smiled when he saw us.

Dhalis: Good afternoon your majesties, pleasure meeting seeing you both.

We smiled at him.

You: the pleasure is all ours Dhalis, so shall we get started with the coronation?

He nodded and me and James walked to the front with Dhalis trailing behind us.

Dhalis: Good afternoon everyone, I'm pleased that everyone can attend our coronation for Prince James Reiss, who will be acting as King while his father is away, we know that it's supposed to be Princess Historia who will be acting as queen, but unfortunately she's missing, so Prince James will be the one replacing her absence, Princess Y/N still can't rule since she's still young. Now Prince James, do you swear to protect your people while your Father is away?

James saluted at Dhalis.

James: I swear.

Dhalis smiled and took Fathers crown and placed it on his head.

Dhalis: i pronounce you as the temporarily King of this Kingdom, Long Live the King.

We all shouted Long Live the King, now i know it's rude to leave our guests but James wanted to go back to HQ. James looked at Dhalis and smiled.

James: Dhalis, can you please tell the guests that me and Princess Y/N aren't feeling that good.

Dhalis nodded and smiled.

Dhalis: Yes, your majesty.

Me and James went out of the throne room and rode a carriage to HQ. We arrived and i immediately went to Levi's office, i opened the door and he looked at me.

Levi: finished already?

I nodded and smiled, Levi stood up and went to his room and came back with a sweater on his hands, i looked at him confused.

You: what's with the clothes Levi?

He gave me the clothes and ruffled my hair.

Levi: i know you're uncomfortable with that poofy dress of yours, brat. So go and change, you can keep that by the way.

I blushed and nodded my head and went to Levi's room and started to remove my gown and changed to the sweater that Levi gave me, it's pretty big but really comfy, i folded my gown and placed it on a chair and went out of Levi's room.

Levi P.O.V
I was waiting for Y/N to come out of my room when my bedroom door opened revealing Y/N in my sweater. She looks adorable with my clothes on her, i went to her and dragged her to the couch and laid my head on her lap, she started to play with my hair as i felt eyelids getting heavy, she smiled down on me and pinched my nose.

Y/N: go to sleep Levi, i won't leave you.

I gave her a faint smile and closed my eyes.

Y/N P.O.V
After a couple of minutes, i heard soft little snores, knowing that Levi was finally asleep. I looked at his features and damn he's really handsome, i do wish that Levi has a thing for me but that's just my imagination, but at least were friends. I smiled gently and kissed his forehead and nose.

You: sleep well Levi, i won't ever leave you and i do hope that someday you'll feel the same way as i feel towards you..I Love you, Levi Ackerman.

To be continued.