Chapter 14: Date with Levi

Y/N P.O.V
I looked at Levi shocked. I didn't knew he could speak french.

(Ok in this story Levi is french, so is mikasa, i know they're not french but please just go with it HAHAHAHAH)

You: i didn't knew you could speak french. Wait, are you french Levi?

He nodded and interwined our hands.

Levi: yes, i am. I don't know how in the world did a foreigner like my mom got into these walls but oh well.

I nodded and smiled.

Levi: so, how did you become so fluent in tagalog?

I played with his hair and giggled.

You: well, i had a maid before Rose and she was very fluent in Tagalog, so she taught me that language. But unfortunately my father fired her for some unknown reasons and banished her from the palace.

He nodded in understandment and kissed my knuckles, someone knocked on the door and Levi lazily stated.

Levi: State your name and damn business brat.

:it's Petra Ral sir and i came to apologize"

Levi rolled his eyes and didn't even bother getting up from my lap. I look at him with confusion written on my face while he gave me a small smile.

Levi: I'm not getting up from your lap, i don't care who sees us like this. I want them to know that you're mine and I'm yours.

I blushed and kissed his nose and brushed my nose with his.

You: you can come in, Petra.

Petra opened the door and looked at us shock, but immediately smiled.

You: Are you ok, Petra?

She nodded and started to giggle and jump around.

Petra: I'm happy for you Y/N, and the only reason i wore that stupid maid outfit was because of a stupid dare, i don't like Levi Heichou romantically but i do like him as a brother and superior.

I nodded and smirked at her.

You: thank you, but i know you like someone else. You can trust us, we won't tell anyone.

She started to blush and went to me and held her pinky.

Petra: Promise me you won't tell a single soul.

I nodded and connected our pinkies together. Levi rolled his eyes and looked at our interwined pinkies.

Levi: this is so childish.

I giggled at him.

You: tumigil ka or dudukutin ko yang mata mo. (Stop that or I'll poke your eyeballs out)

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow while Petra looked confused.

Levi: what did you say Love?

I shook my head.

Levi: tell me or i wont cuddle with you.

I giggled.

You: oh ngayun sino naman yung isip bata? (Now who's the one who's childish?)

Levi grumbled and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Levi: can you stop speaking tagalog? It's getting annoying.

I giggled.

You: don't worry, it's also annoying when you speak french, since i can't understand a word you say.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, i looked at Petra and smiled.

You: i promise.

She smiled and removed her pinky from mine, she started to blush and look away.

Petra: i like the tree.

(Nahh I'm just messing HAHAHAHAH)

Petra: i like Olou.

We looked at her shocked. I smiled softly.

You: aww, you guys would make an adorable couple, right Levi?

He rolled his eyes and looked away, i giggled at his childish behaviour and kissed his forehead.

You: they would look adorable together, Right Love?

He nodded. Petra chuckled while i giggled.

Petra: well, i better get going. But Y/N can you give me some advice? I'm planning on confessing to Olou but through love letters.

My eyes widened and immediately squealed.

You: Omg!! My ship will sail! But i don't think love letters would be a good option, it's rather best if you told him personally.

She nodded and thanked me and left. Levi got up from my lap and grasped my chin and made me face him.

Levi: now that she's gone, why don't we go out for a little date, Love.

I nodded and smiled. Levi chuckled and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Levi grasped my waist and pulled me a little closer, Levi licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which i granted, his tongue roamed my mouth, as our tongues battled for dominance, of course Levi won. After a couple of minutes he pulled away with a string of saliva. I blushed and looked away, Levi grasped my chin once again and made me look at him.

Levi: don't look away from me sweetheart, i want to see your beautiful face.

I giggled and stood up.

You: aren't we supposed to go on a date?

He chuckled and stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me out of his office. We took a carriage and went to town. Once we arrived, we started to roam around when a certain matching couple ring caught my attention. Levi looked at the direction i was looking at and chuckled. He pulled me in the store and asked the lady for the rings. The lady took the rings and Levi paid for it. We got out of the store and i looked at Levi.

You: you didn't have to buy the ring Levi.

He gave me a small smile and held my hand out and slided the ring on my ring finger. I admired the ring while Levi wore his.

Levi: i want everybody to know that you're mine, Princess.

I giggled and interwined my hands with his. I had a really great day with Levi and all i know is that Humanity's strongest soldier has me wrapped around his fingers.

To be continued.