Chapter 24: jealousy

Y/N P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully in my warm and cozy bed when my sheets were suddenly yanked off of me. I glared at the person who removed my sheets and saw my stupid ass brother.

You: do you know what time it is?!

I asked as i continued to give a glare at my so called "brother".

James: it's already 9 in the morning.

He smiled "innocently" i gave him a death glare as i yanked the curtains showing it was still dark out.

James: oh shit! Sorry little sis.

As he said that, he dashed out of my room.

You: JAMES!!! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PRICK!!!

I dashed out of my room and ran after James. As i was about to grab his arm, someone suddenly called my name.
I looked at where the voice came from and saw Rose.

You: hey! What are you doing here so early in the morning?

She raised an eyebrow at me and gave me a suspicious look.

Rose: shouldn't I be the one who should ask that?

I gave her a sheepish smile. She sighed and shook her head as she led me back into my room.

You: Rose, i don't feel sleepy anymore.

I honestly said to her. She nodded as she went to my wardrobe and got out some clothes for me to wear.

 She nodded as she went to my wardrobe and got out some clothes for me to wear

Rose: you look lovely Y/N! I bet Levi would blush when he sees this.

I chuckled as i walked out and made my way to the dining room. As i sat down, i noticed James sitting across from me while eating his food peacefully.

I started doing the same but was interrupted when one of the messengers stood by my side and gave me a letter. I thanked him as i watched him leave.

I looked at the letter and there i saw my Father's signature. I started reading it as a sly smirk made it's way on my lips.

You: oh brother~

I say as i looked up at him with a mischievous smile.

James: i don't like that look..spill it.

He demanded. I chuckled and gave him an "innocent" smile.

You: well, Dad said he's gonna go on a business trip to the undergrounds once again, meaning?

I looked at him as his jaw dropped.

James: you have got to be kidding me!

I laughed as he groaned in frustration. I chuckled as i continued to eat my food while my brother lost his appetite.

As i left, i noticed that James already locked himself up in his office. Don't get me wrong, even if i do hate him i still love him. I sighed as i made my way to his office. I wasn't feeling like knocking so i just invited myself in.

You: James aren't you supposed to be seeing Sasha?

I asked as i waited patiently for his response.

James: i can't, i have work to do. Just tell her i said "hi".

He said as he continued to write on the paper. I sighed as i made my way over to him and grabbed his arm.

James: oi! What do you think you're doing?

He asked a little surprised that i dragged him.

You: you're not locking yourself in your office once again James Reiss.

I say as i continued to drag him. As the carriage came into my view, i quickly opened the door and shoved him in.
James sat across from me with his arms crossed on his chest as he let out a puff.

You: you're so childish James.

I chuckled and looked out the window. We suddenly felt the carriage stop as we both got out. I immediately went inside leaving my stupid ass brother.
As i made my way over to Levi' office, i suddenly saw a girl with a really beatiful face and figure come out of Levi' office with a smirk plastered on her face.

Wait, who's she? And what was she doing in Levi' office. As i tried to shake those negative thoughts off my head, someone suddenly bumped into me. I looked past my shoulder and saw my brother.

James: whoa, who's that?

He asks as he looked at the attractive female who was walking down the halls.

You: i don't know, but i already don't like her.

I say as i had a scowl on my face. James seemed to notice the scowl on my face and quickly laughed his ass out.

You: what are you laughing at, you jerk!

I say as i grew more irritated than i already was. He chuckled as he pat my head, trying to calm me down.

James: calm down you jealous midget. Levi would never cheat on you. Cause if he did I'll fucking murder him on the spot.

He whispered to himself. I looked at him confused as he shook his head.

James: just talk to him about it. You don't want to jump into conclusions right? And remember Y/N, you're royalty. One word and that girl's head will be chopped off. So be careful with your words, okay?

I nodded as he pat my shoulder and left. I sighed as i continued to make my way to Levi' office. As i reached the door, i knocked on it softly as i heard a faint "come in".

I took a deep breath and entered his office. He didn't even look up at me as he just continued on whatever he's writing.

I felt a pang in my heart as i shook the negative thoughts off. Calm down Y/N, don't jump into any conclusions. Just ask him calmly about this matter to get this over with.

You: Levi, can i ask who that girl was?

I say as i tried to hide the pain and jealousy. Levi finally looked up at me as i stared at his eyes. And i noticed that his eyes became soft once he saw me.

Levi: Hello to you too, darling. And the girl that you probably saw with a smirk on her face is Erwin' cousin. Don't worry, that bitch's bisexual.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

Levi: wait, don't tell me you got Jealous?

He asks as he tried to keep his stoic expression.

You: N-No, you idiot!

He chuckled as he stood up and made his way over to me. He grabbed my waist as he pecked my forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks and lips. I giggled as he showered me with kisses.

Levi: darling, don't ever think that I'll replace you with some random bitch. I love you and only you, get that in your head, my love.

I chuckled as i laid my head on his chest. I hear his heartbeat beating at a very fast pace making me smile knowing i have this some kind of effect on him.

Levi: I love you, darling.

I giggled as i looked up at him with pure love and affection in my eyes as he did the same.

You: i love you, too.

To be continued.