The Silly Librarian [III]

A/N: TYSM FOR 1.2K VIEWS!! New chapter, new hard work! Light angst is incoming in this chapter if that's what you call it...

***

quiet chattering was heard on the counter, lots of people still in the library but Les' shift would end soon just 5 mins more. Damian tapped his fingers on the table impatiently while Haley softly banged her head on the table. Waiting was painful, that was a true statement.

5 minutes more...

5 minutes more..

5 minutes more.

5 minutes more-

"hey, you both okay?" Les' gentle voice sounded out beside the two's ears and both people quickly stood up with relief. They both kept repeating and muttering how long it was gonna be but they never knew it would be this fast!! Yeah, they're tough. They can wait longer than this!

Haley immediately nodded and hugged her brother tightly as though he had been gone for years while Damian chuckled at the sibling love displayed but his stomach churned at an unknown feeling. He coughed to interrupt the scene, successfully at that.

"Should we go now, Haley?" Damian smiled while asking for confirmation to which Haley nodded. Les was confused but nonetheless, he followed the two people out of the library who were snickering, their eyes were filled with excitement.

.

.

.

"Uhm...is this the place you wanted me to go to?" Les asked with actual fear, he saw bars before when he was dating Baek Joon and it scared him when he saw those creepy-looking men, those perverts. His hands started to tremble at the sudden bad feeling.

"yep!" Haley chirped and before Les could say anything back to her she added, "It's been a while since I last went to bars with my friends! no sexual stuff done brother, don't worry."

Les gulped subtly but Damian saw it and he reassured Les, "I'm here Les, don't worry. Those perverts won't touch you, they'll never will." as he reassured Les, his hand softly held the wrist of Les and Les felt the warm touch his cheeks flushing red.

It felt so familiar; the touch, the way of speaking, and the attitude...

Les felt his cheeks warm-up and before he knew the hand holding his wrist was gone and was around his sister's shoulder, both were laughing.

Les' eyes widen and wanted to shout out something but it was stuck in his throat, clogging the incoming words, his eyes threatening to spill tears. Why is he so emotional? This isn't him! He's supposed to be the supposed strong and confident son and boyfriend. 

Baek Joon.

Baek Joon-ah.

Baek Joon-ah!

Baek Joon-ah, you promised me we'd meet again, so where? where are you?

Les' hands clenched to a fist as he tremble, his eyes starting to tear up. 

Fuck

Les' eyes widen when he hears his name being called out but all he could do was what he always has done. Doing what Baek Joon what've always told him when he was scared.

'Just Run away. Run away from all your problems because I'll be behind you fixing it, just for you.'

"Brother?!" Haley shouted out with confusion as she saw her brother run away suddenly, "brother, where are you going?!-" but before she could run after her brother, Damian stopped her.