The Silly Librarian [I]

A/N: Tysm for reading this story <3333, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

***

Dong-min will now be called Les Chandler

"so Khun, where are we in the plot right now?" Les mumbled still looking around the room the body owner once had.

[(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧Host, we're in the part where the male lead is already hanging out with your sister, Haley. Though she hasn't introduced you to him yet!] the system informed its host which made the host nod in understanding.

"That's good."

[it sure is, host!q(≧▽≦q)]

Les smiled and walked to his closet, "now...clothes."

[o(*^▽^*)┛hehe~ host, the body owner really was into casual and comfortable clothes so you don't need to worry!]

"oh really? that's great." Les looked at the floating ball and decided to pat it.

[(^∀^●)ノシ]

"Now, these look good, don't you think, Khun?" Les took clothes that were hanging from a hanger and showed them to his system.

Les had shown 2 clothing sets; one was a formal shirt with an oversized sweater on top and black jeans. The other was a white turtle neck with a dark grey jacket and black pants that are held with a belt.

[oh, host those are really great choices! but if I was you host, I'd choose the 1st one! it really looks comfortable!!( *︾▽︾)] the system answered bouncing up and down to catch its host's attention.

"I agree." Les smiled softly and had put back the latter back into the cabinet, he then wore the former.

.

.

.

Les walked out of his room after chatting with his system, he remembered the thing what Khun had said, [(;'д`)ゞHost! I'll be back later, the higher-ups are calling all systems to a meeting! so take care host!]

He huffed out a sigh and went inside the kitchen to cook food for him and his sister.

A few minutes after he had started cooking, his sister went down to the kitchen and immediately hugged her big brother, "Brother, good morning!"

"good morning." He patted his little sister's soft blonde hair and went back to cooking but now with a sweet smile on his face.

"is there anything I can help with here?" the sister asked her big brother, her eyes containing fascination.

"no worries, just sit down on the couch and wait." He chuckled softly, his sister was a whole new thing even bothering to help him, that's adorable.

The sister pouted a bit but obeyed.

.

.