My Deadly Roommate [I]

***

"do you like it, dong-min?" Baek Joon asked sweetly, waiting for a response.

"it's good" Dong-min responded plainly with a deadpan look, but whenever he bites, he savors the taste and smiles subconsciously.

"good? only good?" Joon inquired again, his curiosity couldn't be hidden.

Dong-min began to realize, "cough, it's amazing actually." Dong-min smiled at Joon, "Really, really delicious."

"oh?~ that's good to hear." Joon smiled back and continued to wash dishes. Dong-min then continued to savor the breakfast not aware of the time.

[Host! Hurry up and eat faster! Time is ticking, you guys would be late for the first lesson!!] The system hurriedly informed its host, bouncing about.

cough cough

Dong-min almost choked on the food after hearing what the system said and he tried to find a tissue to clean up the mess he made. Swiftly, Joon used a tissue to wipe Dong-min's cheek softly and then the table. the other was as shocked as ever, like a stone.

"you should be careful, chew down the food slowly," Joon said with a slightly caring tone, but his mood was somewhat heavy.

"ah, thank you, Joon...- "You can call me whatever you'd like." He interrupted with a smile as he took the finished plate of Dong-min, about to wash it.

"yes, thank you...Joon-ssi."

"no worries, Dong-min" Joon answered, fairly disappointed, but dismissively waved his hand towards the other. Still, Dong-min couldn't ignore the hint of ominous feeling in the words he said.

[Ah!!! Quickly host, you have 10 minutes left!!] The system quickly chipped in its host's thoughts screaming its concern.

'I know, Khun.' Dong-min stood up from the stool and stalked off towards the bedroom, the door had shut with a click.

.

.

.

"You really are acting weird, Dong-min." Joon smiled, "even asking me for directions to the classroom."

'Maybe because the system of mine is stubborn. Telling me to talk to you more.'

[Host!! It's beneficial, really!! <(○` 3′○)> ] the system swiftly countered back.

"well you see, I don't really feel good so-" Dong-min stopped talking when he bumped into the other's back, '??'

"then why didn't you tell me? you should've just stayed back in the dorm." Joon mentioned as he put his palm on Dong-min's forehead checking.

'ah...this is really weird." Dong-min thought, flushing light red.

"hm? you're red. So you really don't feel good, huh. Let's get you back to the dorm then- "no! no thank you, I need to know the lessons this day so no need..." Dong-min interrupted, putting both of his hands in front of Joon's face, covering the other's sight.

"ho~? if you say so." Joon grinned and grabbed both of Dong-min's hands, lowering them down out of his sight.

"yes, so continue and lead the way, Joon-ssi." The other responded, his eyes looking down to ignore the gaze of his roommate, still flushed bright red.

"let's go then." Joon smiled sweetly and walked away, leading Dong-min and himself to their classroom.

.