2nd Life: The Silly Librarian

***

Ever since the main mission was completed, Dong-min thought 'why not have fun?' and so he did. Joon continued to cling onto Dong-min while the other let him, they were lovers. After that kiss, they damn should be.

Joon continued teasing while Dong-min continued getting flustered and argued. It had been 16 years since they have dated and they are now 34 years old, finished college, and are working in their jobs, both of them worked in a bakery that Dong-min's mom had left them.

.

.

.

In an accident, there was fire and both men were in that particular place where the fire was raging. They were trapped in the bakery, Dong-min was sobbing and hugging Joon tightly while Joon cooed his lover and whispered in his ear, "it will all be alright, I'm here."

"liar! liar! liar..." Dong-min shouted and screamed. He hugged Joon even more tightly and cried pitifully.

"shh...Don't worry, I promise you. I'll be here for you forever and ever." Joon had a sad smile on his face as he spoke. His eyes no longer contained mirth but sadness, he knew they were both going to die and the other knew too.

"bastard...you have to keep that promise!" Dong-min mumbled while he tugged on the shirt of his lover, "I will don't worry."

"pervert, indecent, inappropriate, annoying! you're all of that!" Dong-min used the last of his breath cursing his lover. Joon chuckled at his lover's behavior and hugged the other tightly, shielding his lover from the raging fire.

"Farewell, Dong-min," Joon mumbled silently and Dong-min cried in pain as he saw his lover's eyes close forever. Both of them had burned in that raging fire and were found after everything had calmed down. both of them had no will so the bakery was closed.

----

[(;'д`)ゞHost, are you okay? That death was very brutal...and traumatizing...] the system mumbled as it floated around the 'sleeping' host.

"Khun, thank you for giving me the painkiller...At least it didn't hurt that much..." Dong-min finally answered, his eyes held little to no light but his smile was sincere.

[no worries host, count on me when your death is incoming! (。・∀・)ノ゙but are you really okay, host?] the system happily answered then asked its concern.

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking how hurt Joon must've felt when he had burned...to death," Dong-min replied, his words sounding bitter at the mention of the name and 'death'.

[( '・・)ノ(._.')I'm sure Joon is fine now! wherever he went...!]

"I sure hope so...and Khun"

[yes?]

"Is there any time limit where you have to go to another world immediately?"

[nope host, take your time, I'll be here. ψ(._. )>]

"thank you Khun." was the last thing Dong-min said before he slept for who knows how long.

.

.

.

[('・ω・')? host? are you okay now?] the system was about to wake up its host when it saw its host standing up and walking around the room.

"Khun, teleport me to the next world, I think I'm ready" Dong-min noticed a presence and looked at the floating fur ball.

[okay host!(ノω<。)ノ))☆.。] the system giggled and bounced to its host, it bumped with its host's forehead.