The Silly Librarian [II]

A/N: TYSM FOR ALMOST 1K VIEWS!! also sorry for not updating- Busy with school work <3

***

"take a breather now." Les chuckled, his hands were on his chest, his eyes showing gentleness as he spoke.

"I-I will! J-just one more time!!" Haley shouted then pointed at Damian, angrily she started aggressively putting coins into the arcade machine, starting the duel again.

Damian chuckled and secretly took a glance at his friend's brother, admiring his gentle and calming appearance- ah...right. He should stop.

Even when he had looked at the man, he still had won. This angered Haley and accused him, "no way! You can't be this good! You keep looking at my brother yet you win! What kind of sorcery is this?!"

Damian who heard that halted while his face flushed red and Les who also heard that froze, shivers ran down his spine as he scratched his face with one finger, mumbling, "sis...don't-"

"I won't accept this! Looking at my brother without permission secretly liking it while playing with me, you should take it seriously and choose!" she screamed and pouted while she pointed her finger at the tomato-like Damian.

"so?! which do you choose to pay attention to?!" she inquired seriously while crossing both of her hands on her chest, trying to be domineering.

Les chuckled yet he knew even he was embarrassed. He loved Baek Joon, hard to admit that, so it won't be easy for him to fall in love with someone else, he sighed tiredly. This caught Damian's attention and his flushed red face suddenly recovered, his body became tense.

He just got exposed and it seemed Les was annoyed. He really shouldn't cause too much trouble...

"Answer me!" Haley angrily whined and then she finally said, "fine! brother it is. You guys have to hang out from now on!"

Damian froze and wanted to reject but it seemed too rude so he just simply nodded. Les smiled softly and gave in to his sister's wishes. Haley triumphed.

The three were in an awkward situation, all agreed to have some food before separating but not for long, they'll meet again later on, in the night.

.

.

.

Les silently walked down the stairs and softly patted his sister's shoulder trying to tell her to stop playing games.

Haley rubbed her eyes and looked up at her brother's formal appearance, she grimaced. Her brother had worn a white unbuttoned suit coat, black formal shirt underneath, black trousers, and black formal shoes. He looked like a businessman right there.

"brother, why so formal? the library lets you wear those casual clothes." she pouted as she spoke, she stood up and her body was wobbly. She played too many games that her body had not moved an inch since then.

Les sighed and also agreed, it's just the habit of this body that even he cannot rid of. This body likes his appearance formal in respectable places like the library. 

While thinking, he remembered again. Khun had not appeared yet. It seems as though he still has to wait longer than usual. He patted his sister's hair and spoke gently while smiling, "I know but I like it this way, no come on go change. We still need to meet that friend of yours, no?"

Haley's eyes brightened at the thought and immediately went upstairs to her room to change.

Les sat down, his eyes holding love and care, this sister was too adorable. He's lucky to be in this body. This body's life was very calm...serene. This will help him get back to his original state, but for now, he'll enjoy this loving treatment from relatives and friends.