End of 1st Life: My Deadly Roommate [V]

***

"Joon-ah?" Dong-min called out to the other that was walking in front of him, soon the other stopped and turned around. Joon's face had a sad smile on and his eyes no longer contained the usual anticipation or enthusiasm. Dong-min was startled and before he knew it, his wrist was grasped and pulled in closer, his body leaned in. 

Both of their lips brushed together.

Both of their lips.

lips...

lips?!

Dong-min panicked internally and struggled externally. He tried pushing away the other who was kissing him passionately, but it was all futile because the other had hugged his waist tight, he soon had sunk into the feeling. His lips intertwined with the other.

Joon realizing that the other had given up, went deeper and sucked on Dong-min's lips. Biting softly leaving marks on those beautiful and tempting red lips.

'this man! does he even realize we're in the courtyard?! a public courtyard?!' he silently thought but his body was the opposite, it was in pleasure. He circled both of his hands around the male lead's neck which made the male lead gain even more pride.

"Nn." Dong-min was losing breath and so was Joon. They both stopped kissing, one was flushed red and the other was certainly entertained. 

"hah...hah..." Dong-min gasped heavily, heaving for air while Joon was trying not to chuckle. He couldn't believe it. He actually got to kiss his little Dong-min, for real, and for approximately 1 minute...that was a good record.

In the end, he couldn't hold it in and he chuckled. His voice was extremely deep and seductive. Dong-min was stunned once again and in no time, he spat out, "Baek Joon, you bastard!"

"oh?" Joon was startled for a second then went back to grinning maliciously.

"Why did you kiss me?! did you even know it was my first kiss?!" Dong-min was too out of it to even check what he was saying. He pointed at his once dignified but now swollen lips desperately, "and you even bite my lips!"

"I'm your first kiss? really?" Joon's eyes held excitement and longing, ignoring what was said after. The other was stunned and nodded while saying, "y-yes..."

Joon chuckled again and he hugged Dong-min who was still as close as ever tighter, his waist was the perfect size for him to encircle his hands around, and...

He should stop fantasizing. Joon looked at Dong-min right in the eyes and then bent to the other's ears whispering, "I like you."

ding!

[[Main Mission: 'Prevent the Main Plot to Happen' has been COMPLETED]]

"e-excuse me, what?!" Dong-min ignored the notification and stammered looking at the male lead's glimmering eyes. He looked around and sighed seeing that no one was around.

"I like you, Dong-min," Joon said unfaltering, his eyes were hoping for an answer and Dong-min did not disappoint.

"I-I...like you too..." Dong-min grabbed the hem of Joon's shirt, looked down, and shyly said. He quickly covered his mouth as if what he had said was something that could create a disaster. 'Oh, sh*t! I did it out of instinct! this body really is...!'

[Host~ Mission is completed!] the system partied around its host then looked at its host's face, it was really bright red, it's bright enough that Khun really needs sunglasses to look at his face.