Prologue.

Thud!

A groan could be heard in the white blank room.

"what the actual hell?" A boy grumbled as he stood up from the floor, "so bright..."

Silence overtook for a while until a weird-looking but a shiny floating ball came towards the boy.

"This mere system humbly greets thee.."

The boy, "..."

"huh? do- do you, human not like that?.. no! I'm pretty sure you do! I saw your memories..and you read that novel!- and! and!-" the so-called system mumbled their thoughts aloud while it floated around the boy, analyzing him.

"Uhm..can you perhaps stop? I'd like for you to explain why you called yourself a system.." the boy spoke, finally out of his trance.

"huh? oh! Of course!!" the system replied happily, bouncing unto the boy's messy hair.

The boy still with a deadpan expression sat down on the bed where he willingly thought he was sleeping on until he...well, fell.

"so? come on, use that unnecessary talkative self of yours here."

"o-of course, your reliable system will explain!" the system stammered.

"so," the system continued, "you were chosen, human. Since you died..."

"mhm." the boy nodded looking uninterested in what the system is telling.

"and. well. You know the saying when people die, they go to the afterlife! Well, some get chosen to be partners with systems like me!" The system bounced happily on the boy's head.

"so I am?"

"yep! you are one of the chosen!!"

"Is this a good thing then system, to be chosen?" the boy inquired as it took hold of the bouncing ball on his head and patted the ball softly.

"yes! of course!!" 

"I guess it is kind of unbelievable...So, system. What do we do?" the boy squished the ball softly, 'oh. It's squishy and soft..'

"Ah! Human stop squishing me!!" the shiny ball squirmed under the grasp of the boy.

"what. do. we. do." the boy repeated.

"We travel! we travel!!" the system kept squirming but to no avail, it gave up.

"oh? then we should travel now." the boy stopped squishing the system, as it garnered his pity.

"of course of course!" the system bounced happily and purposefully bumped with the forehead of the boy making both of them faint at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END OF PROLOGUE CHAPTER

PROCEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER?