12.My Freedom

Afy's Pov

I was weeping whole night. My eyes turned red because of crying whole night. It's already morning, I didn't slept.

Zayn was sleeping so peaceful besides me. He wants me to broke up into pieces. I won't let him succeed. He started the game I'll show him how the game is played.

I wiped my tears and got up.I took his shirt from wardrobe. I took bath and wear his shirt. It's look like dress. I won't let him see my worst side to make fun of me. I'm enough strong and brave. No-one can break me easily.

All of sudden there was someone storm inside our house. He was screaming loudly downstairs.

"Zayn You Motherfucker !!Come out Bastard!! Where are you hiding yourself "He screamed.

I can recognize that voice. It's my brother's voice Adam.

Zayn woke up and wear his trouser. He went downstairs,I followed him behind.

"Good Morning Adam, How are you Brother in law? "Zayn said.

Zayn tried to hug my brother. Adam pushed him.

"How dare you to touch my sister? Afy Let's go home "Adam said

I moved towards Adam and hugged him.

"Bro I was missing you, mom and dad. Why you came so late. "I said and started crying like a baby.

"It's okay baby sister. You'll be alright .I'll deal with him "He said.

"Are you done with brother-sister drama? Afy come here Wifey " he said.

Zayn pulled my hand.He grabbed my waist.

"Brother in law, She is married and this is her home now. Don't worry she is happy with our last night romance "Zayn said.

"Don't bring my sister in our business. Afy Let's go. We will suit him for divorce."Adam said.

"No Brother in law. It's not easy. We both are inseparable in this world. Our death only can separate us. I'll show you our marriage legal paper. Check it with your own eyes"Zayn said

Adam got shocked while reading paper. I took paper from his hand. It has Terms and Conditions. We can't divorce each other for lifetime.

I want to tear this document. Zayn took the paper from my hand and grabbed my waist.

"Adam now you may go at home. Let us enjoy our newly married life. I'm in love with your sister. She has very good body than I thought"Zayn said.

"Zayn I'll find a way to take my sister back. You better take care of yourself. I won't spare you now. "Adam said angrily.

"Ahh!! I'm scared with your threaten brother in law.You won't able to do anything. Just have breakfast with us. You came first time at your sister's house.You don't have any ethics How to treat your sister's husband.I will treat you better. Come have a sit with us."Zayn said.

"You eat your own breakfast. Afy you need anything let me know. Your brother is still alive "Adam said.

I pushed Zayn away from me. I hugged Adam.

"Please give me your phone. I'll talk with you in phone. I'm wife of that guy. This is my home. I've freedom now. I am not prisoner. "I said

Adam gave me his phone and card,he went away.

Finally I got freedom. Because of Zayn I was living prisoner's life. Now I don't have any threat. I'll enjoy my life now. No-one can stop not Zayn, Adam, Mom, Dad or anyone. I'll enjoy my life now.