3.Zayn's Pov

Zayn's Pov

I'm Zayn Malik you all already know me I am Mafia Leader of England. I don't need to give my job description you all know about my work. I'm famous as Bad Boy .

I love to fuck many girls. Each night new models and slut. I do only One Night Stand.I fuck and leave girls pregnant and don't get married to them.

I like full body big ass and boobs to press.I can't control my cock now.

I dialed to Perrie.She is waiting for my call since month. I was not giving her attention. Now it's time to use her and throw her away.

She came at home.We fucked very well. I like her body. She has good body.I enjoyed her body.Now it's time to say goodbye to Perrie. Perrie needs more but I don't take orders I give orders. I just left the room and lit my cigarettes.

While smoking I am imagining about my love or say a thing to destroy Adam

While smoking I am imagining about my love or say a thing to destroy Adam.I really like to pissed him off once I marry to Afy. I really like her body.Once we will get marry I'll lay my hand all over her body. I can't wait to pissed her brother and fucked her very hard. She is Virgin too as she is not allowed to make boyfriend. She don't have any Love history. I am glad for it I don't like my wife to be touched by someone except me. I'm possessive about my wife.

I've seen Afy at Harry's sister birthday party. She wore elegant red prom dress long vestidos puffy sleeves tulle backless formal evening party gown.

She is looking like Queen

She is looking like Queen. Every men gaze was on her. She was stuck besides Adam. Adam is not leaving her sister he is very protective and I'll take advantage of it.

Since that day I want Afy on my bed. I can't wait to touch her beautiful body.

I went to Shopping Mall to buy some gift for safaa.She is married to Martin and having daughter zaneyah. Her Birthday is soon.I just come to buy some stuff for her.

Luckily I see Afy buying some perfume. I just went behind her. I'm checking her body.It's look super tasty and delicious. I can't control myself. She has good ass I want to spank it hard.

I towered her with my body.

"Hello Beautiful Young Lady!! Long time No see. Did you miss me? "I teased her

"Shut up!! Don't call me from your filthy mouth "she said angrily. Soon this filthy mouth will kiss her hard she won't able to get breath.I just want to kiss her now.

I hold her wrist tightly so she can't move from me.I pushed her towards me there is no gap between us. I can feel her skin.

" It's hurting.Leave my Hand You Bastard " she said angrily.

"No Never You are Mine !! Soon to be my wife "I teased her

"In your dreams, I'll never marry you.Mark my words.I'll die but never gonna be your wife "she said

Poor Girl!! No-one can save her from me. What I want I just snatch it.

Our beautiful touching session romance is disturbed by my soon to be brother in law. We argued alot in front of public. It's about to start war but my bride to be is afraid and pulled her brother along with her. I chuckled on her behavior. She just tried to be brave in front of me while fighting but run away like a little kitten. She is so cute.

I went back to home and do my work. I'd put an hidden camera in Afy's room so I can watch her daily. What she do daily? Her life is so boring.I will show her real fun once we get married. Now her mom come to her room,My baby is crying like a kid.

While I was fucking Katherine I got a call from Adam's men.He works for me secretly in Adam gang. I picked up his call.

"Hello Boss! I've some bad news for you. Miss Afy is going to marry to Liam within this week." he said

"Just watch on her.Give me every single detail about her "I ordered

My blood boiled.I can't see her to be another woman. I need to execute my plans as soon as possible.She took wrong decision to marry Liam to save her from me. I'll get her soon and show her my world.

I got called from my men who watch Afy's every single detail.

"Hello Boss!! Miss Afy is sitting at beach alone."He said

"Okay coming soon keep an eye on her "I ordered him.

Now it's time to get her. Finally I got chance to have her. It's a time to execute my plan.

I went to the beach. I went behind her she is crying hard. Bursting out all her emotions. She flabbergasted seeing me. My men came around us. It's time to take her away. I put chloroform on her mouth. She released herself in my arms. I carried her in bridal style took her to room beside my room. I kept her on bed.