14.Zayn's birthday

Hey zayn if you will read then wish you many many happy returns of the day .

Happy Birthday to MR.Malik. I WAS WRITING ON ZAYN'S BDAY BUT UNFORTUNATEDLY NOT ABLE TO WRITE.SO ZAYN BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Afy's pov

Today I was having mood swings since morning.I was staring my mobile since morning.It's 12th January,2022.Very boring day.I got up from my bed and went for bath .

I wore my simple light pink puffed sleeves with blue jeans and lay down again on my bed.

I gave permission to come inside when someone knocked on the door. There was a lovely woman in her late fifties. She was stunning. Her resemblance are just similar to zayn. She approached me and took a seat next to me.

"Good morning,Afy. I'm delighted to be meeting you today. Zayn's mum here. My name is Trisha Malik. Zayn told me about you, and you appear to be more attractive than he described. I'm grateful to God for blessing me with a lovely daughter-in-law. I no longer have to be concerned about my son. I am gald he found perfect match for himself "she stated.

"Mrs. Malik, good morning. It's great to meet you. Thank you for your kind words." I expressed my gratitude to her.

I despised behaving badly around the elderly. Because my parents instilled in me good moral values and taught me to respect adults, I am not able to describe her son's poor behaviour to her. Because I don't want to upset her feelings, I have to act like a decent daughter-in-law in front of her. She is so sweet.

"We came to see our daughter-in-law today, as well as to celebrate the birthday of our beloved son. We decided to organise a small gathering of our family. His sisters approached him and began conversing with him. So be aware that we will be escorting you to get ready today. I've already chosen your gown, and Waliyha, Doniya, and Safaa, Zayn's sister, will give you a makeover.You know, they're the best makeup artists in the world." she said.

She exited my room.I have to suffer all of this family drama now . With one bag in her hand, Trisha Aunty arrived."Your clothes was brought by me. It'll look fantastic on you, I'm confident about it. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. You are free to put it on right now." She expressed her thoughts.

I merely nodded my head and proceeded to the washroom, dressed in a light blue prom gown.

I really like the dress.I like the clothing a lot. Trisha's auntie has made an amazing pick.

I've just exited the restroom. Along with aunty, there were safaa,doniya and waliyha. When they saw me, their facial expression changed to "O".

"Oh, my goodness! You are far more attractive than I anticipated.Right daughters?" she said.

They exchanged nods.

Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa each gave a brief introduction. I'm in awe of myself.They're being quite nice to me.

My makeup and styling were started by three of them.They are gifted from birth.They are super talented with their skills.