15. Tortured by Zayn

Afy's Pov

Finally My periods were over. Periods makes women uneasy and uncomfortable.I took shower and felt fresh today.

I went to meet my Mom today. We met at restaurant today. I was missing her so much.

"Hi Mom How are you, Dad and Adam? "I asked and hugged her.

"I am good. What about you? "She asked.

"I am good Mamma.I missed you so much. I want to go home. "I said.

"Afy I would advice you now accept your husband and be happy in your life. I can see in Zayn's eyes he loves you alot. He won't hurt you dear just give him time. Zayn was your Brother's friend. I know him he was good boy. Only just because of that girl both friend became enemy "She explained

"Mom Please I don't want to argue with you about him. I don't love him .I hate him alot.  I know very well he loves me or just lust on me. I hate him more.I don't like to see his face. He just pissed me off. I feel I'm prison in his cage. He think I am his property whenever he wants he will use me. I am curious Mom I want to know Why Adam and Zayn both became enemy they were bff "I asked.

"They were dating one girl.She was slut I would say. She dated both of them and using them. She did just for the sake of money. She dated them and make both guys fall in love with her. She was hired by one of our enemy. They were jealous of our family bonding with each other. She was beautiful to be honest but behind her beauty there was cunning face.When this guy know she was cheating them,They started arguing and fighting with each other for one girl. And that girl got shot by our enemy. Poor girl she got played by them.Zayn and Adam turned into enemy from that day. The girl name was Gigi Hadid."She said.

I was feeling jealous when listening Gigi name. Why Am I feeling so jealous?

"Oh!!Mom. Don't worry Everything will be fine. "I assured her.

"Yeah but Afy just give time to your marriage. In however condition your marriage took place but try to work your marriage. Zayn is good guy. He would be good husband to you. Just need to give time "She said.

"Okay Mom. Now leave this topic please. Tell me about your Granddaughter How is she? "I said.

"She is good "She said.

"Sara would be happy now that I got out from house. Now I am also suffering from marriage tantrums "I said.

We had long conversation and did shopping.

Now It's evening time I went back at home.

Zayn and I had dinner. Our dinner was silent.

I took shower and dressed into pyjamas.

I laid on bed. Zayn came inside the room.

He took steps towards me. I felt nervous. I shutted my eyes.

He brought his face near my face.

"I know you are not sleeping."He said.

I was acting like I didn't hear anything.

"Now stop doing acting "he said.

He pinched my arms hard and I pushed him back you know reflex action.

"I know you were acting to sleep "He said.

"Okay Now let me sleep. Get lost!! "I screamed.

"How is it possible wifey!! You'll sleep all alone "He said and started touching me inappropriately.

I pushed him back slightly but my struggle didn't worked. He pushed himself inside me like an hunger beggar. He started kissing me roughly.

I just gave up. I don't have strength to fight with him.

This trauma became daily drama. I hate this man more. He just want me to get pregnant with his child. He think I am baby maker to him.

After few days....

I am not feeling good. I caught fever and coughing.I am fuming very high. I am missing her now.

It's already night. Zayn comes towards me with other intention but when he touched me he realized I am sick.

"You have high fever. Why you didn't tell me or called doctor? "He said angrily.

He called to doctor.

"Doctor My wife is having very high fever .What should I do? "He asked.

"For an instant remedies I would recommend you to give her bath in normal water "Doctor said.

"Okay Doctor! I'll do "He said.

He took me in his arms and taking me towards bathroom .

"Zayn What are you doing ?Please put me down "I begged with low voice.

"I am going to give you bath according to doctor's advice "He said.

"No!! It's very cold Please put me down "I said.

I tried to protest to get out of his grip but I was in vulnerable condition to fight against him.

He put me down under shower and On the tap. Water started touching my body. I hugged Zayn tightly so I wouldn't get wet but both of us get wet.I was feeling super cold. We hugged each other for 10 mins.

Zayn took me out of shower we changed into bathrobeHe started wiping my hair. I felt little better after having shower.

Zayn sat on Bed. I laid on bed and pull over my blanket so I wouldn't feel cold.

Mary knock the door and brought Chicken stock.

She handover Chicken Soup Bowl to Zayn.

Zayn bring bowl towards me.He blow on soup to cool it down and made me drank soup.

He gave me medicine. I had my medicine and about to sleep.

There was knocked on the door. I was still laying on my bed.

My mom came inside our room.

"Mom What are you doing here? "I asked.

"Zayn called me he said you are not well. How is your temperature now? "She said and checked my temperature.

"Now it's better. You were having high temperature. Afy you should take care of yourself.You are careless"She said.

"Mom,I won't leave you soon.Don't worry !!Nothing would happen to me. You know I am strong. "I said.

Zayn left the room and We both had conversation.

Mom left my room. I was trying to sleep but unable to sleep.

Zayn came and slept besides me.

"Thank you Zayn! "I said and closed my eyes.

Zayn hold me lightly. I could feel his touch differently.

Imagine my Doctor Zayn

Imagine my Doctor Zayn. If he would be doctor I would love to get sick daily to get love dose.