11.My soul snatched by Zayn

I'm sorry, I'm not able to write story for 2 days bcoz of some work. I don't how to start this part.I gonna try to be good.

Afy's Pov
Sun rays started hitting on my eyes. I was getting irritation because of sun shine. I was feeling so comfortable than last night dress. It was so heavy now it's like feather. I simply woke up from the bed. I can see my white dress is now changed with white shirt. OMG Zayn changed my dress. Even he took my bra and panties too. If I get wet in shirt My body will be visible. I need to get ready quickly before Zayn came. When I'll walk my boobs jumping can be visible. He just want to have fun with that view.

I went to washroom. I did brush and took bath.I wrapped myself with towel. I am searching my clothes in closet. There is no cloth in wardrobe.I can heard the knock in door but How I can give permission. I'm not able to get any dress or something to wear. Zayn opened the door, he came with breakfast tray. He started staring on me from head to toe. His smirk grew and taking his steps towards me. He kept the tray on table and started coming towards me. I was taking steps backward but my bad luck.My feet got trapped in carpet and I fall down I took Zayn's support but he also fall down with me he kept his hand on my head so I didn't get any injury. I can feel air over my body. I'm naked now.Zayn's hand started moving on my body.We heard giggle of some people.

"Afy Ain't you enough with night? "She laughed.

I am covering my face and body with Zayn's body. I can't face anyone now.

"Let's go Katy to living room. Let them enjoy "Justin chuckled both left the room.

"Get up!! Zayn "I shouted at him.

He stood up. I go to bed and wrapped myself with blanket.

"Go and get my dress!! "I said him.

"I'm enjoying this view more.I will cover you with my whole body."He laughed.

"Don't talk nonsense. Get me dress!! "I said

"Okay!! Take your outfit! "He said. He kept it in Drawer.

I wore the dress and did my hair and light makeup. I ate breakfast.

  Pink Knot A Line Dress

I went downstairs .Katy and Justin was talking with each other. I'm embarrassed to face them. I know Katy she will bring that topic again to tease me. You know friends.

"Hi Good Morning Katy and Justin "I smile.

"Hi Afy, Come and tell me each and every small details of last night "Katy said. Justin left the room to give us some space.

"Katy How was last night? Justin wasn't tough with you. Did you learn never see another men like Michele Morrone "I said.