16.Pregnant

Afy's Pov

Zayn had some business to do in Pennsylvania so we came to his farm house. I am really enjoying farm life.

In cities life became so artificial. I wish I born in village and enjoyed the nature.

It's good to communicate with animals and planting. I felt peace to do this kinda work.

In NYC home, I felt bored there. There was nothing to do.Artificial life to make your body weak. Watching drama whole day made me lazy ass.

I took shower and dressed into solid red pullover with Blue Jeans.

I went to drawing room. Zayn was sitting and reading newspaper.

"Good Morning Wifey! Hope you are enjoying in farm house "He said.

"Very Good Morning !!Yeah I'm enjoying this environment more. It's warming. "I said excitedly.

"Let's go out for breakfast. I'll show you my favorite place."Zayn said.

We drove to small cafe. I could smell natural food.

Zayn ordered for food. We were having coffee.

"Do you like this place? "Zayn asked

"Yes I love this place.I can smell organic food. Thank you so much for showing me such a lovely place. "I said.

"Most welcome. How's your studies  going on? " he asked.

"Yeah It's going well. In 2 months my final exam would be there and then I'm done with graduation "I said.

"It's great" he said.

Our order arrived and we ate food. It was super delicious.

We drove to home back. I went to room.

I opened my laptop started making my notes for my last semester. It's already online. I would be fully prepared for my semester. After an hour, I got tired by studying.

I thought to go horse stable to meet my new friends. There were so cute horse. I feed them .

I went near horse stable,I saw Zayn was riding on horse. Oh!! I want to ride on horse but I don't know to ride.

Zayn came towards me.

"Would you like to have ride on horse? "he asked.

"Yeah but I don't to ride "I said.

"Give me your hand. We can ride together. "He said.

I gave my hand and took his support and climbed on horse. I was nervous because it's my first time to ride.

We started riding. I was scared to fall down. I hold my grip on Zayn's shoulder so I won't fall down.I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.

"Afy Open your eyes "He asked.

"I can't.I am afraid "I said.

"Open your eyes and enjoy the wind. Trust me you will love it "He said.

I slowly opened my eyes and enjoyed the new environment.

Zayn stare were on me.

"You must see on road while riding not me. You'll make an accident. We both will fall down. "I said.

"I am enjoying the view of you. Your Bouncy boobs. It's looking great. "He said.

I wore so thin T-shirt and no Bra for comfort while studying Wow great Afy.Now handle your so called hubby.

"You men are just same. Always in Lust. Would please stop the horse so I can get down? I don't want you to enjoy me further "I said.

He chuckled and stop the horse. I got down with his support and went inside the house.

I went to my room. I felt dizziness and nausea. I laid on bed. I couldn't control myself and went to washroom did vomiting. All My tasty organic breakfast is out.

Zayn came behind me and patting on my back .

"What happen Babe? "he asked with worried face.

"I don't know. When I came back in room. I felt dizziness and started vomiting."I said.

"OK I'll call doctor to examine you. Don't worry. "he said.

We came out of bedroom. I laid on bed.

Zayn called doctor and he sat besides me.

Doctor arrived. He started examine me with his tools.

Doctor face turned into smile

"Doctor What happened to my wife?She is alright. "Zayn asked.

"No need to worry Mr Malik. It's common symptoms in this day. She is alright "Doctor said.

"What happen to her?"Zayn asked.

"She is pregnant. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Malik you are going to parents!! "Doctor said.

Zayn worried face turned into happy face.

I got shocked to hear. I didn't want to get pregnant so soon. My studies are also left.

"Take care of her and your child. Don't need give any stress to her. I'm prescribing you some medicine. Give her on time "Doctor said and left the room.

Zayn went with doctor .He was very happy and excited.

Whether I should be happy or sad. It's good news I'm going to be Mom but not on appropriate time. Every girls dream to be mom but my case I don't want to be pregnant now.