4.Kidnapped by my future husband

Afy's Pov

My mom came in my room she sat besides me on my bed. I cried on my mom's shoulder. I don't want any other person to control my life. I want to take my own decision. I wish I would have born in normal family.

"Don't cry Afy! Everything will going to be fine "She said.

"Yeah Mom!! I'm just fed up with my life."I said to her.

"I, your father and Adam has took decision. Just trust on us. You'll be fine and happy with Liam. You already know Liam since your childhood. He is good guy. He will take good care of you."She said.

"Mom Please don't talk about marriage stuff. I don't want to argue about it. "I said.

"Afy I'm your mom I'll always take good decision for you. Listen me what if Zayn snatch you from us. Are you willing to marry him? He is behind you. He is playboy. I want to safe you from him. "She said.

"But Mom "I said

"No but.You are going to marry Liam soon. It's already time up. We can't wait for your answer or else you'll suffer entire life "she said angrily

"No Mom!! Please don't do this to me.I am not ready to marry now.I need time."I said.

"We love you Afy. We want your happiness .Trust on your family. We want your best. We want you to be safe and live happily. Once you get marry you'll be freed from Zayn. After getting marry to Liam you may shift to Liam's house. He will give you time to move on with him."She said.

"Okay you people already decided.My answer has no value.I will sacrifice myself.I agree to marry Liam"I said

My mom hugged me I know my family will never force me to do something against my will because of Zayn to protect me from him they have to take decision regarding my marriage.

"Don't worry daughter!! Everything will be fine"She said.She has tear in her eyes. My mom left my room.

I want to relaxed myself. I took a bath in my bathtub. I put my headphones.

I'm listening song Love Story sung by Taylor Swift. It's relaxing me. Whenever I'm sad I just want to listen my favorite playlist song.It heals me mentally.

Romeo,take me somewhere we can be alone .

I'll be waiting ,all there left to do is run.

You'll be prince and I'll be princess.

It's love story.

Baby Just Say 'Yes'

I just come out my bathtub. I wore my bathrobe. I'm smelling like strawberry. I am feeling better now. I picked an outfit.I wore white shirt and blue jeans. White color gives you peace. I'm comfortable in this shirt.

I'm getting ready. I want to go at beach. I don't want anyone with me. I want peace. I need some air.

I just hide myself from security and went out of my house. I feel victory. I never did adventurous work. I love adventure but never got a chance.

I took cab and drove to beach. I can feel sand on my feet. I really love to walk on beach.

It's afternoon time 3 pm.It's so silent. There is no-one except me. I'm enjoying the silence.

I went near water.I was enjoying the waves coming towards my feet. After enjoying with water.

Beach is giving satisfaction to me.I walked on wet sand,feel the ocean breeze on my face and smell of saltiness of sea. Beach relaxed and satisfied me.I really like nature.

I sat on seashore and enjoying the beach view.

Someone came and sat beside me.I just turned my head towards him. Not again He is Zayn. Why don't he leave me alone?

He was smiling like he is going to win. His men surrounded us.

I was about to get up he pulled me back .I fell on his lap.He put his handkerchief on my face.I got unconscious.

Zayn used light chloroform. My body become week. Only I can sense everything around me. I feel diziness world become upside down. Zayn carry me on his arm like bridal style.

He slowly put me down next to driver sit

He slowly put me down next to driver sit. He drove to his mansion.Everything goes blank.

Zayn's mansion

Zayn's mansion