chapter 20 - safe with us

Philip managed to go to a market place. He does not know how he got here but at least he's not alone anymore.... He seems to be at the friendly tiger village that Egypt told him about.

'U-umm H-hello... do you know... e-egypt?' Philio asks shyly at the woman selling fruits.

'Oh, darling! Are you done of the people who have a crush on him? Haha... you know, some girls ask me where to find Canada and the others. There's a place where you cab put your gift for him and it will be sent o him along with the other gifts-' the woman's smile faded as she realized that Phil might have encountered  some bad people yesterday when she examined him further... she grabbed  his hand and brought him him her house.

She looks very concerned and sad for Philip she told him to sit down and make himself at home as she gave him food to eat and gave him some juice.

'Oh you poor thing! Did you... encountered them?' The woman asks worriedly

'E-encounter who? And umm... thank you for the food and the juice Mrs. Tyler

'Eat as much as you want and just ask for more juice, darling...'

'Did you encounter a group of men yesterday? Three has wings, two are wolves and one is a tiger... there are feared by many in this town... You're lucky to have come here! Oh dear... if you took a wrong turn..  you might have ended up at the other tigers' village...'

'They aren't friendly, I'm telling you!'

'What's  your name, child?'

Philip gulps not knowing which name she should give... but she diced that Philip would be better to say.

'Y-yes... I encountered a group just like what you said... and my... my name is Philip...'

'Philip? Thats sounds quite familiar... like the name that lady always says.. poor thing, she misses her family...'

'I'm  really sorry for bothering you, Mrs. Tyke...'

'Don't be sorry, dear! You can stay here as long as you want. Or do you need help finding your friend's house or something? Maybe your family? Siblings?'

'I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, dear...... we really just fear those men... you know... they... they have gotten my daughter, my sister and my cousin... their bodies were found four days after they disappeared... when I noticed the state flat you're in.. and The fact that you're a rabbit made me scared that they might have gotten you too... You're very lucky for escaping them...'

The woman comforted Philip when he started to cry. It's nice to have someone to care for you that is like a mother... It's been so long since someone cared for him like this...

After an hour or so, even the woman started crying as Phil told her about what happened. A man comes in, it seems to be the woman's husband.

'Oh, we've got a visitor? Well hello there, young lady- ah sorry... young man! I'm Danny Tyke, and who might you be?' The man said with a bright smile on his face.

'This is Philip, Danny. And he's....' the woman started to cry so she blew her nose in a tissue and grabbed another tissue to wipe her tears.

'H-he... the Frecjers attacked him yesterday! He managed to escape'

'Oh my God?! Bless your soul... Those men are really horrible! If I could just meet 'em I'm going to put a bullet through  their skulls! I'm sorry that happened to you, Philip'