Beware of the bite

Aight like messyyyyy_me I wait uhhh how many y And s again?

Welp I'll continue these non colored book s if you know what I mean.

Oh and guys y know that this is Rusphil right? But I'll make moments of Rusphil, mexphil, canphil, gerphil, Egypt x Phil, everyone will have a special moment with Phil and the ending will be different. If that is id know tf im going with this.

The end will be like "Choose!" And y know who he has to choose blah blah. But. There would be an ending for all. But y know since this is Rusphil it's gonna be a rusphil Ending as the original end

Ok now where was I?

"Hey Egypt!" The small country says out of boredom. "Wha...?" The Egyptian replies tiredly trying not to get annoyed. Egypt is outcasted but he's more In control now. Egypt's past is very brutal. He's a savage and likes to kill Everyone.... Like bunnies.... Egypt snaps in his mind and sweats. He is very nervous right now and tries his best not to attack Philip. "What do you guys do around here?" Philip asks. He's bored and he would usually water his flowers. "Oh Uhhhhh well we ki- hun-, uhh we uhh Yeah! We uhh have Mexico I uhh we tried to make a flower garden but they are all dead, they withered away...." Egypt says remembering that they tried to make their place more lively and have flowers but they died.... Because they don't know how to plant flowers.

"Can I plant?" Phil says and Egypt thinks it's a good idea. "Yeah sure why not? The tools are infront of the dead flowers..." Egypt says as he stands up. Phil stands up aswell. "I'll show you the way- wait.... We don't have seeds...." Egypt says Feeling stupid. Their last seeds got thrown away by Germany. Egypt almost cries remembering. "I just wanted some flowers....." He says in a stupid crying tone. Phil pats him on the back and Egypt stops and turns to Phil. "Come I'll take you to the flower garden" Egypt says and holds out his hand for Phil to grab. Phil grabs his hand and they go to the attempt flower garden.

Phil thinks it's a good attempt of a flower Garden. Because if they grew right then they would be very beautiful. Phil frowns swing the dead flowers. "So what are you gonna plant?" Egypt asks curious. "Well... I have cyani and Bunchberry" Phil says and he takes them out of his pocket. Egypt's eyes lit up. "Wow! Bunchberry is Canada's favorite flower and Cyani is Germany's favorite flower" Egypt says.
Phil asked Egypt to remove the dead flowers and Egypt obeyed with a salute. Then Phil started to work and plant the flower seeds. Egypt was interested at first but kind off got bored and went back to the cave. But Egypt can still see Philip working.

After a while Egypt sighs remembering that he needed to run and errand. "HEY PHIL!" Egypt called out to the small country and which Phil came. "What's up Egypt?" Phil asked. "So uhh can you give this to Zeal?" Egypt asked. Phil can track Zeal's home because he has good senses. "Sure" Phil says with a smile. Then Egypt flew up high making Phil Flinch then he comes back with a bat. "This bat will guide you" Egypt says and once he lets go of the bat the bat flies away. "F-" Phil cuts him off. "I can find him, just tell me where Direction should I go" Phil says and Egypt gives him a bag. Phil smells the blood and makes him  quite uneasy. Egypt sees that and he remembers that His kind are afraid of blood. "I'm s-" "no it's ok I can take this to him" Phil says with a fired smile.

Egypt hugs him. "Thanks Lippy!" Egypt says and confuses Phil. "Eh?" Phil says eh because lippy sounds like a girl's name. "Isn't that a girl's name?" Phil asks trying not to be rude. "Do you not like it?  Then how and about.... *leans closer to phil"* A cute red Little cinnamon roll!" Egypt says making Phil a more embarrassed. "I uhh bye!" Phil says Because he doesn't want to answer.

Egypt chuckles. Egypt thinks Phil is cute and adorable. Philip goes running around smelling and hearing noises. For a few minutes he finally Hears a faint noise of a bat. He goes further, following the faint noises of the bats. At the cave Egypt is just there done taking his nap. Germany comes and goes to Egypt. "Hey Egypt did you bring the blood to zeal?" Germany says and Egypt just smiles like an a hole to Germany. "Where's Phil?" Germany asks suspicious of Egypt. "Oh Phil he Was just at the garden" Egypt responds. "The dead garden?" Get says annoyed. "No it'll be a Bunchberry and Cyani garden soon! Because Phil planted some flowers" Egypt says and Germany is a bit impressed. He wants to see them some day when they grow. "Oh, well where's Phil?" Her asks once again. "Oh Phil Phil's HUKKKKK!" Egypt just remembers what he's done. He told Phil to go to zeal and give him the blood. "Oh sh-" "why? What happened Egypt?" Get asks annoyed.

"I.... Ger.... Please don't kill me...." Egypt says sweating. "What did you do?" Germany says not having it. "Itoldphiltog
otozealandgivehimtheblood" Egypt says very quickly and get couldn't understand.
"What?" "I-"

Philip finds Zeal's cave and so many bats are sleeping. He thinks they are cute and he goes and finds where zeal is. The bats follow him and watch his every move. Phil smiles. "Hello do you know where Zeal is?" Phil says and the bats point and the others are pushing Phil to the direction of zeal. Phil Finally arrives at a double door and he knocks. First no one answered and aswell as the second time. Then Phil opens the door and sees Zeal on the corner. The place is wrecked. There are so many scratches on the walls. Phil can see zeal shaking in the corner not facing him.

"T-thanks Egypt j-just put t-t-them on the table" zeal says like he's in pain. Phil puts them on the table. He wants to say more but he's afraid that he's butting in too much. So Phil shut his mouth and slowly walked away. Zeal stood up and grabbed a one of the three bottles of blood. Phil hated the smell of blood but he still watched zeal. So zeal doesent know that Phil has brought the blood not Egypt. Zeal accidentally dropped the first bottle because he's shaking so much. Zeal cursed and grabbed the other two remaining bottles and drank them very fast. Zeal is still trembling but he slowed down a bit. "Egypt w-why do you smell like p-phil and like a bunny?" Zeal says and he slowly turns around facing Phil.

Phil is shocked at what he saw. Zeal has blood red eyes and has long sharp fangs. His glasses are cracked on the floor. Phil trembles a bit he's scared. His mother told him about the bat kind and when they are hungry oh they are hungry.

Zeal blinks and trembles more. "Why are y-you here?" Zeal asks trying his best not to attack Phil. Phil is scared he can't run.
"PHIL RUN" zeal shouts

Yeah..... He got bit....