chapter 23

Philip covers his ears as the men shout at each other, arguing non stop.. Zeal is behind him, helping him cover his ears.

Phil told them everything... Malaysia and Indonesia argue that that should have don't a better job at keeping Philip safe... Vietnam started ranting when he also got his name dragged into the argument... when  he didn't even want to be here... never wanted to to a part of this... but got tied up in this mess because a little rabbit was dumb enough to stumble across the lake-

-previously-

After Philip showed affection to those plants, he turned around to follow Zeal. Now that the forcefield  is back up, he has no choice but to wait for about a month or so... for the forcefield  to go back down again. When they were a bit far from where they ahd stopped earlier, China confessed that he senses someone watching them. Even though China was whispering, he thinks dhat whoever is watching them can hear what him speak. So, China gave Germany the hint by cautiously  showing him the Keychain that he bought from the friendly tiger village.  Thankfully, Germany quickly  understood.

China is aware of the fact that they are here for Philip. He doesn't care about what happens to philio, he'd be willing to sip some tea and pretend as if nothing is happening... if Phil gets kidnapped. He would do nothing to save him. But China noticed that they were violent..... they are new...

He saw some watching them, watching Philip to be more specific... but he paid no attention and did not bother telling anyone. But these people are new... China thinks that unlike the past people that observed Philip (that China also felt like they had some intention of kidnapping Philip) these ones are not only plotting on taking Philip, but will also kill the ones around Philip. That's why China spoke about them, but about the others.

China starts shaking the Keychain but tried his bets not to make a sound, so that the others would get the hint. Zeal wanted to hit him over the head and tell China that it isn't time to act like an idiot, but soon understood the hint. Whilst they argued with their eyes, Philip starts to examine his surroundings... trying to see where they are hiding. Once shadow above reminded him of America so his eyes widened in fear and he couldn't help but shriek. That's when zeal grabbed him by one arm and started running. Germany pulled out a revolver and started shooting the enemies in sight.

Once Zeal started flapping his wings to fly away, Philip understood that it was only his fear... imagination.... that wasn't America..... it was a bat guy trying to hunt them. After what happened that night, everything seemed to remind him of America..... He became scared that America might appear before before and hurt him and his new friends...

Phil snaps out of his thinking when Zeal started shooting as well. 'Phil, can you shoot?' Zeal asks him. Philip can sense the panic in Zeals voice. He's not panicking because he's having a hard time shooting, panic is invading his mind since more and more are coming into his view even though not all are after them.

Philip suddenly hugs zeal, making him lose his balance  for a second. 'Phil, what are you-' Zeal's cheeks are evidently red. Zeal sighs deeply before saying 'Philip, now isn't the time...' Philip tried to comfort him... which worked a bit...

Also, New Zealand took that as a no... he can't use the other gun since he's using his other arm to support Philip so he wouldn't fall. He doesn't want to give him to Germany, since he wants to spend more time with Philip.

'Damn it all!' Zeal says in his mind. He quickly pockets his gun and bridal carries Philip. He made sure to him tightly because there's a possibility  of dropping Philip. It's better to get out of there, rather than to keep fighting.

After a few seconds, everything went quiet. Philip looked back to see some people in cloaks retreating.... it seems like everyone that was trying to kill theme earlier, are all dead now. China and the others all seems confused because of what happened.