chapter 25 - im not giving up

Canada called Zeal to ask him when he'll bring Philip back. The question was soon answered when he saw zeal flying over to them. Phil's hands are wrapped around zeals neck as he is gently being bridal carried. There is really no need for him to hold onto the kiwi, but out of fear he does it.5q Zeal won't drop him since Germany and Canada will murder him under one minute.

"Phil!"

Mexico calls out his name in relief. He smiles gently, not trying to hide his blush for everyone to see. China scoffs, not liking the display of emotion. Philip waves at them all, especially smiling at China and Vietnam as Zeal puts him down. Vietnam ignored him by not smiling back, and rolling his eyes before taking his leave.

Mexico couldn't contain his excitement, very relieved to see his beloved bunny.

"Phil!"

Mexico runs towards Phil to hug him tightly. But before he could do just that, Zeal grabs Phil's hand and then kisses it... glaring at all the men. He grabbed Phil with one swift motion and spun him to the other direction from the Mexican, further passing him off. Philip could see a vein popping out from china's neck, pure distaste is seen all over his face. Seems like he feels disrespected, even putting down his teacup.

The act of affection spoiled the mood for everyone. Instead of being relived of the fact that Phil's home safely, they are now pissed off. Germany walks over to the drinks container, the small bunny curiously watches him. Germany pulls out a coin from his pocket pocket cracks open a beer bottle using said coin. He then proceeds to gulp it down like a mad man because he's jealous of the fact that Zeal slept with Philip yesterday. If he hadn't let phil go with Zeal, then he would have been the one that Phil slept with last night.

Zeal snickers, grinning at his brother to show his victory. To keep Canada's hands clean he doesn't show his claws to try and murder his brother while Philip is not looking. "Back off, fuckers! I'm Phil's best friend! I get to hug him first-" Mexico says to the two angry men. "Hey! He's our best friend too!" Malaysia exclaims. "You're the old and we're the new" this particular sentence from Indonesia made Mexico quite upset.... to calm himself down, he took a deep breath. He doesn't want philip to get mad at all of them, thus he tries his best to stay in control. Now with the three busy competing about who's  Phil's best friend, Canada sneakily waltz over to Philip.

Fromt he back, Canada happily wraps his hands around Phil's shoulders. Philip forces a smile as the Canadian rests his chin in Phil's head and begins sniffing. Phil's quite used to being sniffed by predators, but the force on his head is making him uncomfortable. 'Haha... I missed you too, Nada...'Philip says, hoping that Canada would get off.

Though extremely slightly, Philip felt a shift within Canada's expression. As if his smile had dropped for some reason.

Canada's frown deepens when the anger sets in as he smells Zeal's scent heaviky on Philip. Though Phil showered, there's still a lingering scent of the man who he was with last night. As Zeal was about to pass Canada, Canada stops him by grabbing his arm. "Wipe that stupid grin off your face" the man sneers at his brother. "What are you mad at me for? It's not like YOU haven't had any fun with Philip" Zeal says. Canada only grits his teeth in anger, furrowing his brows and trying his best not to claw his brother. "Sharing is caring. Though the ratio of your 'fun' bonding with Philip to mine is much higher. You got to him first. So why the hell are you mad? You always get what tou wanted first. Mother had always said to be fair, and share with others, little brother" Zeal adds which makes Canada's blood boil even more. "Don't bring mother into this.... the bottles of wine that she goes through everyday could never be estimated! You might have been with Phil yesterday, but let's be honest... I'm much better than you" Canada replies.