Meet up

When Phil woke up Mexico is standing and has his back turned. Phil blinks and stretches. "Oh you're awake good morning Phil!" Mexico says and Phil says goodmorning aswell with a bright smile. Phil looks around but notices that they aren't in the same spot as they were before. 'Is this a cave?' Phil thinks to himself. "Oh if you're wondering you are in a cave, this is where we live and we're gonna meet up with ger, zeal, Canada and Egypt" Mexico says. "Oh yeah I was wondering that hehe" Phil says. Mexico helped Phil up then Egypt comes flying in. "Yo" Egypt says with a smile and is now on the floor fixing retreating his wings. "Good timing" Mex says.

It's very new to Phil Because Mexico changed. Mexico can speak English well without his accent now. And he has a good voice. Although sadly for Mexico Phil thinks of him as a brother. Germany then flies in Aswell and As well as Canada. "Where's new Zealand?" Phil asks. "Oh yeah.... About that he's in his y know......" Egypt said and puts his hand int eh back of his neck. "His what?" Phil asks curious. "He's a blood sucking bat countryhuman he isn't a fruit bat, and so he needs his blood supply and so he might bite you Phil....." Germany says.
"Yes you are a Bunny Phil and bunny is a common prey for everyone of us!" Canada says proudly which then Germany smacks him. They all are quiet not knowing what to say because obviously they scared Phil.

"Well since you are a prey Phil, you have to know much so you won't get killed" Mexico says. And Phil nods. "There are tribes here Phil and one is the Wolf tribes there's a few here and there's a village which everyone goes to except for preys obviously" Germany says. "You are the only bunny here Phil that isn't sold or anything, there's no bunnies or rabbits that ever got exciled the bunnies or rabbits that got here are either went here out of curiosity or got sacrificed and then got sold and eaten by some predator, or they got sold or captured as-" before Canada could finish his sentence he gets punched by Germany. "As what?" Phil asks. "As Workers, slaves Y-YEAH" Mexico says sweating. "As s-" once again canada gets punched by Egypt now and knocks him out cold. "Nevermind Him Phil, there's a Hyena tribe, vulture, Bat tribe and all others and there's also ones like China that doesent live with the other tribes, Because like pandas they aren't supposed to be like a lion that kills....." Mexico says. And which scares Phil more.

What they said are concerning him and makes him question if he will be safe or not. But he tries not to mind it to much.
It's been a while and Germany, Canada and Mexico went out to go to the village. Egypt and Phil is stuck in the cave together. Egypt is bored and Phil is just sitting there not knowing what to do. Where Phil came from is more advanced and there's part of the world that has electronics but this Forrest is a very large place and the trees where planted so that this will become a Forrest and is hard to get out of. Egypt is laying down on his back his hands at the back of his head. Phil wonders if he'll ever get out or he just have to accept the fact that this is his new life. He sighs and Egypt notices that. "Hey I know this is a lot to take in but you'll get used to it, but yeah... I can't guarantee that you will have the same freedom as us because you are a prey but don't worry we'll keep ya safe" Egypt says and closes his eyes and he drifts to sleep. That calmed Phil down and made him cheer up a bit. Phil sat up and was gonna says thank you but Egypt was asleep.

-back with indo and malay-

"DUDE YOU ARE FREAKIN INSANE, ITS YOUR FAULT YOU SON OF A COW" Malay shouts at Indo. "I know but we need to find him......." Indo says "then find him! NOT SULK AND SAY OH IM GONNA FIND HIM, BUT YOU'RE JUST SITTING THERE!"
Malay says and screams at the end. "Ok I'll find him! And aren't you the coward Because you won't go in?" Indo says glaring at Malay and Malay glares back. "Oh EXCUSE ME?? IM A MALAYAN TIGER AND I WILL FREAK YOU UP C'MON COWARD!!!! I CANT FLY YOU DINGUS AND WHO SAID I WASN'T GOING TO COME???? There's tigers in there and not many eagles" Malay says and then at the end with a dead pan face. Indo then feels more stupid because Malay is right. Malay could fit in right away because they said there's tigers there and almost no eagles.

-at an unknown location in the forest-

"S-sir you're sister might sense y-" the wolf then gets punched. "Shut up and leave if you don't I will feed on you" a yellow winged bat said in a ferocious tone. "He's gone" the yellow winged bat said and the man he was talking to just nodded and told him to leave as well. The yellow winged bat followed the order and searched for a prey to feed on.

Indo and Malay also went into the forest to find Phil but Indo hid in the trees Because he hasn't found any eagles yet.
Malay is a malayan tiger and so he soon found a tiger tribe and fitted in perfectly.
'lucky bastard' Indo cursed under his breath and Continued to search. Germany was below the three and stopped walking. "Wazzup ger wanna fly again then fly I won't stop you" Canada says. "nothing I thought I saw something" Germany replies and they went to walk again. They will soon Give live stock to Zeal Because he might go crazy. Zeal won't bite then because Zeal only feeds on prey especially bunnies or rabbits..... Zeal needs to hide from Phil or else he'll bite Philip in the neck. And Phil won't like that.

Indo and Malay did go to the Forest but also did America..... In truth no body knew but America actually got Exciled as well but they brought him back after a month or so because France and UK sent everyone of their children toy he forest but they need one Or else they would create a scandal. Not many knows that UK and France actually have four children and no it just America. The married couple can't do anything and UK now thinks he made the wrong decision and should have kept zeal Because he's the most ok pleasant but.... He's a bat and he might go crazy and so Zeal himself also thought cuts for the best that he gets Exciled and not get brought back until he learns to control. Zeal had improved and now has more control but he thinks he's not ready yet. He can control himself but he looks like he's about to poop and thats not a image.

America is a bit familiar with the forest but he needs to be quiet and not be seen or else he might get in a fight with his brothers. Phil doesent know that they are connected to America and neither does he know that the twins are brothers with Canada as well. Phil is concerned for Zeal. Phil Really has a good heart and puts others before himself. Some of the Exciled are actually good people but just have the knowledge to kill and even if they killed for self defense or wasn't in control before they have not choice but to accept the fact that they are Exciled.
Phil was told not to leave and Egypt is there so he won't Leave. If Phil leaves and wonders around and if someone else sees him he's gonna die..... Or worse
Yes dying is the worse but if Phil gets the second option he will voluntary say he wants to die instead of the second option. Rabbits and bunnies get sacrificed if they have done something wrong or just get sacrificed.

In this world there are normal animals and they also get eaten by them....but if they try to kill or eat an animal countryhuman or an animal human they will get Exciled. Reproducing in this world is special. Everyone can mate and even if you are both tigers you could have a snake as a baby. Sometimes the baby will be a random animal. But if the parents are both the same then they have a higher chance of giving birth to the same animal as them. If the parents are different species then 60% their child will be random and  %40 they could have a child same as the mother or father. Also males can reproduce.