chapter 17 (kzk x Phil)

Sorry for not updating.... I got a haircut like a day ago, and we went to our condo. The internet is on and off. I'm using prepaid wifi thing and this phone doesn't have a sim card so I can't use data.

'Do you think that Phil will like this snow globe?'

'Forget that, we have a bigger problem to take care of....'

'You're right, sorry'

'What are we going to do?'

'Should we get him out now?!'

'We can't right now.....'

'But the shield will be up in three days....'

'I know... But what can we do?! We're stuck here for two more days...'

'Do you guys think he's doing okay?'

'Well, there's enough food for him there, and we made sure that nothing could come through the walls of that place'

'What about the ceiling?'

'Don't be stupid. It's been more than 20 years! No one has ever found out that that place exists below'

'You're being paranoid Mexico'

'Like it or not, Mex, we can't get out of this place. We have 2 more days. The field around this city will never break, you will only die trying. We have to wait two more days'

'After these two days, we will only have 24 hours to get Philip out of this forest'

'We have to tell him first thing when we get out of here'

'But what if we're too late?'

'Then he will stay for a while month'

'Does he really need to leave?'

Everyone stays silent. They know they should help Philip get out of this forest' but they have grown quite fond of him.

'Can't we just eat him-'

'SHUT UP, CHINA' Everyone shouted at him.

China only rolled his eyes at them.

'There is NO WAY IN HELL we would let you to eat him!'

'He's too adorable!'

'He's too innocent and sweet!'

China again rolls his eyes at their comments.

'What happened to you? China? I know that you've been quite messed up since. Long time ago, but now you're on a whole new level'

'Yes, what happened to "Let's save all the preys, they don't deserve to be treated this w-'

China cut him off by slamming his fist extremely hard on the table. Everyone went quiet. Everyone sat still with their mouths closed as China left the room, slamming the door too.

'Well damn....'

'I think you went too far, Ger....'

'I wasn't planning on going there.... But you crossed the line, Ger....'

'So what?! He was naive back then. He couldn't even save one of them! He was too stupid! Thinking he could do anything about it, well he did! Things got more ****** up because of what he did! The preys lessened, no one could satisfy them which lead to plenty of people dying. The preys were not the only ones who lost their lives! If it wasn't for him, they would have lived longer, and none of the innocent second or above generations would have gotten killed'