Chapter 9?

Philip feels the intense aura. He doesn't like it... But Phil is quite dumb and naive.... And no one would knew how dumb and Naive he truly is until now...

Philip quickly takes out some of the treats he prepared then he offered it to them.

"W-would you c-care for a cookie?"

Everyone is left dumbfounded by his actions... They all mentally face palmed. Phil wanted to melt and cease to exist. Phil is very embarrassed and nervous. Phil doesn't even know what he did this.

The crocodile and the shark aren't amuse at all. Vietnam ruthlessly raised his hand in the air to hit the sweets away from Phil's hand. The basket along with he sweets, flew in the air. Canada ran to catch the basket and saved most of the sweets since it would end a waste and Philip worked hard to make them.

The tall man showed his sharp teeth. They are extremely sharp... They are here sharpest shark teeth that Phil had ever seen... Phil's job was to take care of the children and he is also very educated in animals, types of animals and information about them.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you dumb?" The man is very hostile, not even trying to be nice to Philip. "What if I want to eat you instead!?" The man scares him with his words. The man then smirked, along with the other man. They both smirked and laughed. "This was our prey, we haven't had our meal yet, thanks for bringing us our meal" zeal and Germany both saw the two countries bringing out knives. Germany restrained Vietnam and Zeal took the knife away form Brunei. "He isn't food, nor is he a toy to play with" they said, threatening the two countries. Vietnam let go of the knife, angrily.

"Why bring a prey? What is he? Just something to look at? Come on! If he's not food then let's us okay with him!"

"No" Germany sternly said. His mind is closed. He won't let them play with Philip. He's a rabbit, who knows what will happen? They can't play with him it will only be trouble.

Brunei glared at Philip, making Phil feel very scared. Phil is just an innocent rabbit. Phil can't fight nor do anything to defend himself..... Only rabbits raised in their packs learned the defense mechanism but breeding rabbits like Philip didn't learn...

"That's really f*cking dumb, trying to offer cookies" Vietnam's says. Philip's cheeks become bright pink because he's very embarrassed. They all started to agree and say that they didn't know that he was this naive and innocent. Vietnam and Brunei both look at he small rabbit. Phil is very embarrassed, his blush is going down to his neck.

The two of them thought what the hell? They took a cookie each, from the basket. They are both stunned from the taste of the cookies. Thee cookies tastes out of this world. It's the first time they had event tasted something this good. They immediately took more food. "What is this?!? This is f*cking GOOD!" Phil is happy to hear that they love the food that he baked. "Hey! Save some for us!" Canada says. Brunei and Vietnam replied by giving him the middle finger. "THESE MOTHER FU-" Egypt held Canada back. They don't want to have a big fight.

"I guess you aren't a hundred percent useless" Vietnam said to Phil. Phil doesn't know wether to take that as a compliment or be mad about it. "It's a compliment" Brunei told him. "T-thanks?" Phil doesn't really know how to respond to that. Germany and the others mentally face palmed again. "But I wonder how Phil met them" a huge chill ran down Phil's smile. Germany doesn't seem to be pleased. Philip gulps hard. Is he in trouble? "Did you or did you not follow your instructions, which was to not go to this lake?" Zeal asked Philip. Philip gulped hard before saying the truth. "I... I just ran without l-looking... I ran with my eyes closed..." Philip told them.