Chapter 25

Y/n's POV:

Me, Five, Diego, Luther, Allison, Vanya, and Klaus were all on our way to Vanya's friend's farm. The farm was about an hour away so I had time to fully explain the extent of my rebooting powers to everyone.

"Wait, so Dad made you test your powers on Vanya," Klaus asks.

"Yup. That's how she lost her memory that some time. She didn't fall down the stairs, that was just some bullshit he made up," I explain.

"And he...electrocuted Vanya while making you watch as a punishment," Luther asks.

"Yes. But it was an accident. I didn't mean to make her lose her memory permanently."

"And the only way for her to get her memory back was through electrocution," Allison asks.

"Sadly, yes. That explains how she got her memory back at the Federal building."

"How come I don't remember any of this," Vanya asks.

"Dad made Allison rumor you to forget."

"How come you aren't acting surprised," Luther asks Diego.

"I already knew about it. I read about it in her diary when we were younger," Diego says.

"I already knew too," Five says.

"Well of course you know. There's no surprise there."

"Hey uh, guys, we're here," Vanya says.

We all look out our windows in shock. There was snow EVERYWHERE. It was all over the ground and on a barn. I look at the roof of the barn and see a huge storm cloud hovering over it. Electricity and lighting was coming out of the huge storm cloud. Vanya parks the car and we all get out.

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front," Diego asks.

"Well, the correlation is high," Five says.

Five holds out his hand for me and I take it. We get out of the car and walk towards the barn. I look around and snow falls onto the ground. Honestly, the snow was quite beautiful. Vanya runs past us towards the entrance of the barn. Suddenly, a blonde-haired lady comes out with a shotgun.

"Sissy! Sissy," Vanya yells as she runs to the lady.

"Get back! All of you, just get the hell back," The lady yells.

The lady cocks the shotgun and points it at us. Five grips my hand tighter and pulls me a little bit behind him. I turn around and see Klaus standing by the car with his hands up.

"Sissy! Hey! Hey! What's wrong," Vanya asks.

"Carl," This is so-called 'Sissy' says.

"What did he do to you?"

"He's... He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

"No-," Vanya begins to say.

"What the hell did you do to my son?!"

"We don't have time for this," Diego says as he pushes past all of us.

Sissy turns around and points the gun at Diego.

"Where do you think you're going," Sissy asks.

"To help your son."

"Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sisters," Vanya says.

I give Sissy a small smile and wave. Sissy looks at all of us while Klaus waves.