Chapter 16

Y/N POV:

I wake up to some violently shaking me. 

"Y/n! Wake up! You have to wake up!"

I open my eyes to see Five standing over me. I sit up and look around.

"What? What's wrong?"

"We have to go! We need to meet Dad in 10 minutes. We overslept," Five says.

"Oh shit!"

I bolt out of bed and put on my shoes.

"I still need to fix my hair," I say.

"We don't have time! We have to leave now! Your hair looks fine, I promise," Five says.

"Okay, okay. Do you know where it is," I ask.

"Yeah, I checked in the phonebook. It's at a place called Southland Life."

I take Five's hand and he blinks us to where the supper is supposed to be. We look around at the building in front of us. It was a huge building that looked like it was used for multiple things. Five takes out the invitation from his blazer pocket and looks at it. 

"This is it. Come on," Five says as he takes my hand again.

We walk inside to a big lobby. 

"Woah," I say as I look around.

"Do you think the others are here," Five asks.

"I doubt it."

We walk up some stairs and reach an area with elevators. Five clicks a button and we wait in silence. The elevator doors open and we step inside. Five clicks the top floor button and the doors slowly close. Right before the doors close all the way, a hand pushes it back open.

"Wait up," Diego says.

Five and I both give him a surprised look as he steps inside the elevator. We then hear high heels walking towards us.

"Hold it," Allison says.

"Hey, everyone," Klaus says as he walks in with a flask.

Vanya and Luther follow behind him and get in the elevator. 

"Excuse me," Luther says.

Five and I scoot over to make room for everyone. 

"Good. We're all here," Five says with a smile.

"Look at us, we actually achieved something for once without all arguing," I say.

The elevator doors close and we all stand there in silence. I suddenly started getting nervous. I start playing with the ends of my hair out of habit. Five must have noticed because he grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. I look at him and give him a small smile. Out of nowhere, I smell a horrible smell. I hear Allison sniffing behind. I look at Five and see he has a disgusted expression on his face. The smell starts to get worse. I realized it was coming from Luther.

 "Luther," Klaus says.

"Oh, my God."

"You're nasty! Absolutely nasty," I say.

I lift my blouse up to my nose, trying to cover the smell. Everyone covers their nose trying to not smell the terrible aroma.

"Sorry, I'm nervous," Luther says.

The elevator doors open and everyone pushes past each other. 

"Nasty. I'm choking," Five says as he drags us out of the elevator.