Chapter 13

Y/N POV:

My eyes slowly flutter open as I wake up. I could slowly start to see the sunlight in my room. Gosh, I am exhausted. That gala thing made me really tired. I look over at the clock on my nightstand. Holy Shit! It's 11:30. I get out of bed and go over to my mirror. I see that I am in my pajamas and my hair is in a braid. I must have fallen asleep last night and Five helped me change. I smile thinking about how much he cares for me. I walk to my wardrobe and look through it. I look down and see the extra clothes I got Five sitting on the floor of my dresser wardrobe. He must have put those there yesterday. I grab a pair of jeans and a blouse out of my dresser. When I was done changing I tie my hair up into a high ponytail with a ribbon. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. When I was done, I put on a pair of shoes. I walk to the kitchen (still half asleep) to see Diego, Five, and Luther there. When did Luther get here? I stand by the doorway listening to the boys' conversation. They didn't even notice I was standing here.

"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me," Diego says.

"Wait, who?" Luther asks.

"Those Dutch sociopaths."

"They're Swedish, you idiot. Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline," Five says as he holds a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, but why now? I mean, I'm..."

Diego starts snapping his fingers.

"Fine for three months until you showed up."

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me," Luther says.

"Even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate," Five tells them.

"Well...that's not exactly true," Luther says.

Diego and Five stay silent for a few seconds.

"What do you mean?" Five asks as he walks up to Luther.

"I saw him."

My eyes widen in shock. He saw Dad? Luther begins telling us about how when he first landed here he took a bus to go see Dad. He ended up finding him at the Academy and tried to convince him that he was his child. And long story short, his little monkey heart got broken.

"That's pathetic," Diego says.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass," Luther says.

"No, bro, he shanked your heart," I say as I walk to the kitchen.

I yawn as I walk over to Five, who is now sitting in a chair at the kitchen table.

"Good morning beautiful," Five says as I walk to him.

I didn't say anything. Insted, I just sit down on Five's lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Okay then. I guess we're gonna cuddle right now," Five says as he sets his coffee cup down.

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and I smile. I lay my head on the crook of his neck and close my eyes.

"You're tired aren't you?"

"Yup," I mumble as I leave little kisses on his neck.

Five rubs little circles on my back.

"Did you wake up late too?" I ask.

"Yeah. I woke up about an hour ago."

I just nod my head and continue to keep my eyes closed. Five then begins to play with the ends of my hair.