Chapter 1

First chapter of Book 2! Let's get this started 🥳

On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the seven survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

Y/n's POV:

I scream as I fall from the vortex Five had made. I land on my back and feel a sharp pain go down my spine, knocking the breath out of me. I slowly stand up and catch my breath. Where was I? I look around for Five and my siblings, but none of them are there. Where are the others? They are supposed to be with me. Five time traveled us all here...right? I pick up my backpack and put it on. I look back at the vortex and watch as it slowly closes.

"Five," I yell. I get no response.

"Klaus?!"

Again, no response.

"Diego?!"

To no surprise, no response. I look around and stumble to the street. It was pretty cold outside and snowing. I watch as people in hats and coats walk down the street. People stare at me as I shiver because of how cold I am. I look up and down the road. Everything was so...colorful. Where was I? Or should I say...when? I look back around towards the alley that I landed in. I see a figure in one of the windows of the building in the alley. I could see that they had a camera in their hand. The camera flashes a light and then the figure walks away. I look up at the roof of the building and see a whole bunch of contraptions. I walk over to the door and read the sign. The sign said Morty's Television Radio. I try to open the door but it was locked.

"Hello," I yell as I bang on the door.

I was starting to get really cold. I was only in my uniform and Five's blazer. Five... I hope he is okay wherever he is. When no one opens the door I unlock it with my telekinesis. I step inside the building and instantly started to warm up. I look around the building and see a staircase. I walk up the stairs and come across two more doors. I knock on one of them and wait a couple of seconds. A few moments later the other door opens and a guy appears.

"What do you want?" the guy asks as he looks around.

I try to think of any excuse to get this man to talk to me.

"Hi, I'm taking donations for my school and I was wondering if y-,"

But before I could finish talking, he slams the door in my face and locks it from the inside.

"Alrighty then," I mumble.

I unlock the door and open it. I step inside a kitchen and close the door quietly. I see the guy who slammed the door in my face pouring himself some coffee.

"It's not nice to slam the door in people's faces," I say.

The guy jumps and drops his coffee. He puts his hand on his table and looks around for something. A couple of seconds later he finds a knife and points it at me.

"W-who are you?! And how did you get in here," he stutters.

"I'm Y/N, and I unlocked the door," I say as I step closer to him.

"H-how?! I locked it!"

"With my powers. It's a long story, no time to explain really."

I look around the apartment-type-looking place and see a fridge. I walk to the fridge and grab a water bottle out of it. I chug down the water and throw it behind me. I walk up to the guy and smile as he continues to point the knife at me.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"E-Elliott," he stutters.

"Well, Elliott, you are holding that knife wrong. Here, let me show you."