Bulgaria

Papa took me to the portkey and I waved to him goodbye and I lifted up to the sky but fell onto my stomach and puked. "Vell, I know vhat you vould not vike dropping vides." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand and we walked to his house as he grabbed my things and we got to his house.

I looked in awe at it as he knocked on the door and a man much older opened it and said, "VELCOME TO OUR VOME!" I smiled and went inside and saw 4 other kids and 3 toddlers and 2 babies and my eyes widened

I looked in awe at it as he knocked on the door and a man much older opened it and said, "VELCOME TO OUR VOME!" I smiled and went inside and saw 4 other kids and 3 toddlers and 2 babies and my eyes widened. Then a women came up and said, "Vello, Miss. Votter. My name is Valanda Krum and this is my husband Lorkan Krum." I smiled and I said, "Hello, Thank you for letting me into your home." They smiled and they let me unpack.

(Few weeks in)

I love Bulgaria and would love to live here but would let my kids go to Hogwarts. Valanda packed me and Viktor a lunch and we went to a lake and hung out. He started to kiss me and it got heated and I moaned when I stopped him and he smiled at me. Then we walked around the lake for a while and then he stopped and I looked forward then I heard a cough behind me.

I looked and saw him on one knee with the most beautiful ring of all time. Then he said, "Pandora, from the 1st moment I saw you I knew you were the one for me. You are beautiful, Smart, Strong, Independent, and Selfless. You would do anything in this world to do something right. Will you Pandora Blue Potter-Malfoy do me the honor of being my wife?"

I smiled and giggled as he slipped on the ring onto my finger and he gave me the biggest kiss of all time. Then before I knew it my summer was over and I had to go back to Hogwarts.