Date and Getting Ask To The Yule Ball

I went to the black lake and grabbed my phone and bluetooth and I listened to a lullaby I wrote because I remember my mom singing it and I did ballet

After doing a dance I heard someone behind me clapping and so I turn around and saw Viktor with a smile. I looked down and he said, "That was very veautiful." I blushed and he grabbed my hand and said, "Will you do me the honor on going on a date with me tonight. I smiled and nodded and headed to the great hall and sat at the Gryffindor table till Professor Mcgonagoll said, "Will the Gryffindor go to my class room. Ravenclaw's go to Professor Flitwick's. Slytherins stay here and Hufflepuffs to the court yard."

I headed to the transfiguration room till I saw Viktor with his friends and one of them pointed me out and he turned around and waved at me. I smiled and started to walked to the classroom and saw that the girls and boys were seated separated and so I sat beside Hermione as we listened to Mcgonagoll.

After the lesson I walked down to the courtyard and sat down drawing when I heard an owl beside me. I looked over and saw an owl I didn't recognize and so I grabbed the note out of the beak. It looked like a scavenger and so I followed what it said and it landed me in the astronomy tower. I saw Viktor with Daisy's and he came up to me and said, "Vill you ve my date to the vule vall?" 

(The Next Day)

I head to Hogsmead and go to the 3 broomsticks and sat down waiting for him

I head to Hogsmead and go to the 3 broomsticks and sat down waiting for him. I was fighting till I got a text from Harry. I smiled with him saying good luck for my date. Then I saw him in a nice suit come to me as he smiled and kissed my hand. "Vank you for excepting my proposal vor this vate." I smiled and said, "Thank you for asking me. This is really nice. I haven't been out on a date since when I dated Ron Weasley." He nodded and we drank and ate our food then headed back to my dorm room and I said, "Thank you for this wonderful evening and I can't wait for our 2nd date at the Yule ball." He smiled and kissed my hand and left and I went upstairs to bed.