The Choosing Of The Champions

I woke up and got ready for the day and headed down to the Great Lake so that I can draw. I looked out to see Viktor half naked walking out of the lake and I saw his toned chest. He looked up and winked at me which made me blush and he came up to me and said, "Why are you out here so early in the morning?" I looked down and show him my drawing and his eyes widened and grabbed my book and stared at it. "Amazing, simply amazing." I blush when we heard wolf whistling and I looked behind me and saw Draco, Nott and Flint. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when I heard Nott say, "Common baby, you know you want this." I growled and walked off till Marcus grabbed my and handed me over to Nott.

I tried to push him away when we heard, "Leave her alone or I will kick you merlin butt." They all turned around and looked scared and ran off. I looked at Viktor and thanked him till I got a notification and saw that it was from Hermione and so I looked up at him and said, "Thank you so much but I have to go." He nodded and I ran off to go to the Common room so that I can go down with Hermione and Ginny to watch the choosing of the champions.

When we got their I sat beside them when I saw a note fly into my lap which made me confused. I opened it to see it was from Viktor Krum.

My Dearest Blue,

Meet me at the Great Lake.

Viktor Krum

I smiled and looked up and he smirked at me and I looked down and waited when the lights went off. Then I looked up when I saw the fire turn blue and Professor Dumbledore said, "Our 1st contestant is Fluer Delacour." Then the fire turn red and then a paper came out and Dumbledore said, "2nd contestant is Viktor Krum." Everyone cheered and he looked over at me and winked at me. The fire became yellow and the paper was Cedric Diggory then it happened again which made everyone confused and it was Harry and it made everyone mad then we had to go back to our common rooms.