Intro Of The Triwizard Tournament

After seating in my seat Professor Dumbledore had announced that we are starting the Triwizard Tournament. Mr. Barty Crouch came down and accounted that students under the age of 17 are not aloud to participate. Thank god because I don't want the Weasley boys to try to get in and I know that Harry wouldn't. After the announcements everyone went to their own common room when I hear whispers and I look to see Viktor with Professor Dumbledore and so I cleared my throat.

They both turn around then Professor Dumbledore said, "Miss. Potter let me introduce you to Viktor Krum. Mr. Krum this is Pandora Potter." I smiled as Krum came up to me and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed as he said, "It is a vonor to veet you Vandora." I giggle and said, "It's an honor to meet such a famous quidditch player such as yourself." He chuckled which melted my heart and Dumbledore said, "Why don't you Viktor escort Miss. Potter here to her common room." 

Krum agreed and brought his arm out for me to grab and we walked to the Gryffindor common room. It was silence till Viktor said, "How long have you been singing for?" I looked down and replied, "Since I was 3. My papa and mum paid 200 bucks for a private tutor who we call Erik. He was very mysterious we didn't know why." He nodded and said, "Well you have a phenomenal voice Miss. Potter." I looked up at him and said, "Pls call me Blue that's what all my friends call me." He smirked and when we got to the Common room door he grabbed my hand and said, "Well, it vas very nice to veet you Blue and I vope ve see each other very soon." I nodded and kissed my hand and walked off and I squealed before going into my room.

Viktor's POV

I was talking to Professor Dumbledore when we heard a throat getting cleared behind me. We turned around and I saw the most beautiful I have ever seen. "Miss. Potter let me introduce you to Viktor Krum. Mr. Krum this is Pandora Potter." I was just in awe at the girl infront of me. So I went up to her and grabbed her hand and kissed it and as I looked up she blushed and so I said, "It is a vonor to veet you Vandora." She giggled which made me confident and she said, "It's an honor to meet such a famous quidditch player such as yourself."

I chuckled and just admired the girl infront of me when Dumbledore said, "Why don't you Viktor escort Miss. Potter here to her common room." I agreed and gave her my arm which she grabbed and we walked to her common room. "How long have you been singing for?" I asked her and she replied, "Since I was 3. My papa and mum paid 200 bucks for a private tutor who we call Erik. He was very mysterious we didn't know why." I nodded and said,  "Well you have a phenomenal voice Miss. Potter." She smiled and said, "Pls call me Blue that's what all my friends call me." I smirked and we finally got to her common room and I grabbed her hand and said, "Well, it vas very nice to veet you Blue and I vope ve see each other very soon." Then I kissed her hand and walked off.