School and Guest's

I finished packing for Hogwarts when mother came in and said, "Its time to go hunny." I nodded and grabbed all my belongings and headed downstairs. Gave Papa my suitcase and we got into the car and went to the Hogwarts train. When we got there Draco and I separated and headed different directions. I found Harry and his friends and hung out with them the entire ride.

"How is Malfoy?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Draco is good. I wish you guys would just get along." Harry rolled his eyes when Ginny said, "Why did Mr. Malfoy say Malfoy-Potter? Your last name is Potter not Malfoy." 

My eyes widened when I realize that I hadn't told them yet and so I took a deep breathe and said, "Over the summer mum wanted me to be official in the family so they officially gave me the Malfoy name and instead of Draco having the full Malfoy fortune they wanted me to have it as well." Their eyes widened and so Hermione said, "So your name is Pandora Blue Malfoy-Potter?" I nodded and looked down.

Harry just got up and left the boxcar upset and mad while I just sat there guilty for not telling my own brother about it. Ron grabbed my hand and said, "Malfoy or not you're our best mate Pandora. No matter what." I smiled and hugged them then Hermione saw the time and we all went to the bathrooms and changed into our uniforms. On our way back Professor Flitwick called out to me and asked if I could see at dinner tonight for a special occasion. I agreed to it and left to go back to my seat.

We finally got to the school and I met with Professor Flitwick so that I could practice with my song. After that I met with everyone and went to my table and waited for the guests to arrive. "Welcome students to another year of Hogwarts. This year is especially amazing because this year is the Triwizard tournament and for that we are hosting it to 2 other schools. Since they have a performance we have asked a special student to sing for our guests after they do their performance." Dumbledore said. I zoned out after a few minutes practicing the song in my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by Filch which made everyone confused then Professor Dumbledore said, "Pls welcome the ladies of the Beauxtabons Academy." All the boys started to drool and it was just disgusting. They did their performance when I saw the Delacour sisters which made me happy. Then Professor said, "Now the boys from Durmstrang Instatute." Then they did their performance but a person I would never see was Krum from World Cup. I thought he graduated.

Everyone cheered for the schools then professor Dumbledore said, "Now for our performance. Will Pandora Malfoy-Potter come to the stage." I walked up and grab a microphone and start to sing.

After the song I went to my seat as people cheered for me but one was loud and I looked to see Krum whistling. He winked at me and I smiled a thank you to him.