Dragons

I was walking through the halls looking at the when I bumped into a student who has a pin that says potter sucks and Cedric is the real winner. This made me mad and so I went to find the person. When I realized that it was Draco and I was fuming with anger and said, "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE!" Draco looked scared and looked at me and then he dropped down and came over to me and looked guilty. I grabbed the box of pins and put it on the ground and called out incedio and set it on fire then said, "Draco Lucius Malfoy you went low for this. You and I are not gonna talk for a very long time." 

I went to the Library and saw Viktor and some dude with him and so I decided to sneak up on him. I came from behind them and yell, "Viktor Krum." He falls back and hits the ground and looks up and I giggled and he said, "Hello Синий цветок." I looked confused but brushed it off then the dude who was behind him stood up and said, "Hello my name is Alex Kresnov. You are Pandora if I am correct?" I smiled and said, "You are correct." He chuckled came up to me and put his hand on my waist and he told Viktor, "You are right Viktor she is a beauty and I might just take her for myself."

My eyes widened when Viktor stood up and came up behind me and said, "Actually Alek she and I are already dating. We met over the summer and fell right in love." I smile at him then Alek glared but makes a fake smile and says, "That is totally alright Viktor. Well I best leave." I watched him leave and seat down with Viktor and saw that he was reading about Dragons and it made me confused.

"Why are you reading about Dragons?" He looked at me and said, "Its the 1st task and I was reading about each dragon and what they do." I nodded and we looked at it for a while till I fell asleep.

(3 Days Later)

I headed down to the quidditch pitch and find the champions tent and so I went in and saw Harry

I headed down to the quidditch pitch and find the champions tent and so I went in and saw Harry. I went over to him and said, "Good Luck Harry and pls don't get hurt." He smiled then Viktor came over and hugged me from behind and so I said, "So I'm your girlfriend?" He chuckled and said, "Alek is very persuasive when it comes to getting girls. Woo's them till they break up." I looked down and and he grabbed my chin and he kissed me and my eyes widened.

I left and went to my spot and watch the games and after it I visited Viktor and Harry and told congratulations when Viktor grabbed my hand and said, "Meet me at midnight by the late." I nodded and went to my dorm and took a nap.