The 2nd Task and 3rd task

I was in the library for Harry trying to figure out the song with him even though I already knew it. But then Professor Moody came over and said, "Mcgonagol needs Girl Potter and Weasley." I nodded and we headed to her office and we saw Cho and Gabrielle standing with Professor. Ron and I walked over to the Professor and said, "What's going on professor?" Mcgonagol looks at us and said, "You know about the next task correct?" We looker at her and nodded as we grabbed the serum and drank it.

(Few Hours Later)

I took a breathe of fresh air and looked to my left to see Viktor and I gave him a kiss. We went to the podiums and Draco grabbed my hand as Dumbledore and Hermione gave me and Viktor towels. I cuddled up to Draco for warmth and he held me close to him. I saw Harry with Fluer's sister and I was so proud of him. After everything I went with Viktor to his ship and he gave me some of his clothing then said, "Do you wanna spend half of the summer with me in Bulgaria?"

I smiled and said, "I would love to Viktor." I went to the Slytherin common and asked the picture to call for Draco. Draco came out and I said, "Viktor has asked me to Spend half of the summer with him and I accepted so I will only be spending about a few weeks with you." He nodded and said, "Dad believes that Viktor is perfect for you and so do I." I smiled and I walked to my common room ad saw Harry.

"Harry, Viktor invited me to spend half of the summer in Bulgaria with him and I accepted so I will only spend a few weeks with you." Harry smiled and grabbed my hand and said, "You and Viktor are perfect for each other and if you ever get married you guys have my blessings." I smiled and I went to bed.

(Task 3 day)

I was sitting with Viktor's friends as they have accepted me as their friend. As we watch we saw Fluer and she seemed shaken then Viktor and I ran to him and he was blind. I sat beside him as I heard a scream and ran to see Harry on Cedric with life from his eyes. I stood their blank and fell unconscious.