The Yule Ball

Me, Hermione, and Ginny went to Hogsmead to find our dresses and I told Molly I would buy Ginny a dress. We went to the store and we saw many dresses. Hermione and Ginny got theirs but I couldn't find the right one. So we headed back to the castle and headed to the common room to see a package for me. We all looked confused and asked Nevill who it belonged to and he said me. The thing is no one rarely gives me packages except for Mom and Dad and Molly but that's rare.

I opened up the package and saw this amazing dress and looked at the note but the thing is it was anonymous. So I put it in my room so that I could get ready for that night and so I took a shower and dried my hair. I went to my closet and finished getting ready.

The girls saw me and their mouths dropped which made me super self-consciousness and so I decided to grab a jacket

The girls saw me and their mouths dropped which made me super self-consciousness and so I decided to grab a jacket. Hermione on the other hand grabbed it before me and put it in her closet and locked it up. "What do you think you're doing?" She looked at me and so I said, "I was gonna grab my jacket." She shook her head and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the stairs.

We walked down the stairs and everyone gasped in awe of us. Viktor came toward me and raised his hand toward me and we walked to get in line for the champions dance. Then we all got to the dance floor and started to dance and it was awesome then the sisters came onto stage and we went outside. We walked for a little while till he stopped and sighed. "Viktor are you alright?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "Vandora, I know ve haven't vnown each other vor a vong time vut I am in love vith you and I vant to be your voyvriend." I smiled

"I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiled and grabbed my chin and he brought me closer and kissed me and it was the best kiss ever.