Scene 5 - Back to Xeros, Again

The Moroks turn to their discontent of the Mechanoids coming in to invade Xeros. A party of four of them have arrived, and look at the Moroks.

Mechanoid 1:

THESE HUMANOIDS ARE HOSTILE! THEY HAVE IMPRISONED ONE OF US! HAVE THEM DESTROYED!

Those who have weapons fire at the Mechanoids, but aren't enough to destroy them, only damage them. The Mechanoids retaliate fire, killing a couple of the Moroks.

Bal:

Run!

Bal, Ten, and Moid escape down to the right. A few others follow, but the remaining prisoners escape down another way. A Mechanoid blasts its flame thrower out and burns them. The survivors then hurry back to the museum and escape in there. The Mechanoids retaliate fire.

Mechanoid 1:

OUR FORCES WILL HUNT THEM DOWN!

The TARDIS materializes near the camp site. The Doctor, Jo, the Master, Sergeant Benton, and Corporal Bell exit out.

Jo:

They're here. Down there.

Doctor:

Alright. You lead the way. And don't think we're heading to your old office either. I know where it is. In case you try and make out for your TARDIS.

Master:

There are bound to be other Mechanoids inside. We need a weapon to defend ourselves with. My TCE and laser gun are inside my TARDIS.

Sergeant Benton:

How unfortunate you left it behind then.

Doctor:

Then we will just have to find this energy weapon of yours in your precious museum.

Bal, Ten, and Moid hurry through the corridors trying not to get captured by the Mechanoids. They pass through one corridor, but see that one is coming down, and hurry back in the opposite direction. The Mechanoids fire their rays. Hurrying back in the same direction, the Moroks panic and sweat with fear of being cornered and eliminated. We see the Mechanoids storming across the museum, with low shots so we get to view their might and power they exude. One of these is where the Mechanoid comes up to the camera, where another sees them passing through the corridors and remains of the museum. Bal and his party meet up with the Doctor's.

Moid:

You again! You, you double crossing, back-stabbing, selfish...

Jo:

We thought you had been killed by the Daleks. But then we saw you in the camps earlier working.

Bal:

Yes, and we were just about to liberate from them until the Mechanoids invaded. They're no better than the Daleks if you ask me. But first, I think we will have one last score to settle with you, Mr Governor!

He points his ray at the Master.

Doctor:

No. We need him still. He knows how we can stop them. Trust me. They've invaded Earth and are about to kill every human being on the planet.

Sergeant Benton:

He's going to pay for what he's done back on Earth. And he is never going to see the light of day by the time we finish with him.

Jo:

I don't think we've properly been introduced. With all this running about and being chased and stuff. I'm Jo. This is the Doctor, Sergeant Benton and Corporal Bell from UNIT, and obviously the Master.