Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

"Katara!" I yelled, I try to dig the ground. But I can't because it's solid ground. I clench my hands into a tight fist as I stand up, turning to look at General Fong in complete anger.

-The Truth of the Avatar State-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel my spirit leaving my body. I turn my head and see Aang in the same state. He turns to look at me. We fly higher and the next thing we know, we're on a dragon.

"It's time you learn, Aang..." Avatar Roku said. "Just Aang?" I said. "Y/N... you will learn from a different source. You're different from other Avatars" he said. I look at him in confusion. He smiles at me and turn his head. I turn my head, following his gaze to see two people. A woman wearing white attire and a man wearing black attire.

"You will be going with them

"You will be going with them..." he said, gesturing towards the two people. They offers their hands to me. I place my hand on top of theirs and they starts to fly away. They brought me to an open field.

"Um... where am I?" I asked, looking around. "This is our realm..." he said. "Oh... I thought this is the Spirit World" I said. "Similar... but slightly different" one of them said.

"Okay... uh... who are you guys?" I asked. They look at each other. "We've been call a lot of name. But mostly, we're known as Raava and Vaatu" the man said.

"We're one of the oldest spirit and the creator of the Avatars..." Raava said. "And you, my dear... are the direct descendant of us. You're our daughter..." Vaatu said. My eyes widened at what he said.

"W-Wait... what? Daughter?? But you said you're one of the oldest spirit... h-how is t-that possible?" I asked. Raava walks closer to me and place a hand on my shoulder.

"We're concern about the war that has been going on for a while..." she said. "So we thought the best way to end it was to send you. So we turn you into a mortal and that's how you're born as Aang's twin little sister" Vaatu said. "But something happened during the process and you lost your memories. Along with locking your true spiritual energy..." Raava said.

"I... I... okay okay. So, let me get this straight. If I'm your daughter. That means you're my mom... and you're my dad?" I said. They nod their heads.

"But I have heard about the history... don't you two fight all the time like you hated each other?" I said. "We've put our difference aside after the first Avatar was created. Then you're born..." Vaatu said. "I don't understand..." I said. "I know it takes time to accept the reality, Y/N. But we're telling you the truth..." Raava said.

"You're more powerful than all generations of the Avatars. You have to remember your true identity, in order to unlock your true potential..." Vaatu said. I bit my lips as I furrow my eyebrows.

"You'll figure it out in due time, my dear. But now it's time for you to return. Stay strong... be brave. Your dad and I believe that you will be able to end this war" Raava said. They walk closer to me and hugs me from either side.

"Bye... mom... dad..." I said. "Remember if you have any trouble. Just focus into your inner self and we will be there for you..." mom said. "We love you, Y/N..." dad said. They smile at me and place a kiss on either side of my head. Then bright lights appear, causing me close my eyes from the blinding light.

I open my eyes and fall on my knees. I look around to see I'm back to the real world. I look around and frown when I see what I've done to this place. I look down as my body starts to shake.

I hear someone rushing towards me. I turn my head to see Aang and Katara. They pulls me into a hug. I close my eyes, remembering the feeling of my real parents' embrace.

"Are you okay?" Aang asked. "Yeah... I'm alright..." I said. I turn to look at Katara. "I'm sorry that you have to see us like that..." Aang said. "I hope you never have to see us like that again..." I said.

"Ha! Are you joking?? That was almost perfect! We just have to find a way to control both of you when you're like that..." General Fong said. "You're out of your mind" Aang said, angrily. "I guess we'll figure it out on the way to the Fire Nation" he said.

Sokka comes behind him on the ostrich horse. He raises his club and strikes General Fong on the head, which knocks him out cold. "Anybody got a problem with that??" He said. The soldiers quickly shakes their heads.

"Do you still want an escort to Omashu?" One of them said. "I think we're all set" Katara said. The rest of us just nods our heads in agreement. All four of us get on Appa and flies away, not wanting to stay here any longer.

Time-skip

I sit on top of a rock, watching Katara training Aang on a lower ground. While Sokka is relaxing on top of a giant leaf. With Momo sleeping on his stomach and l/n on his head.

Katara is going to teach Aang the octopus technique. I have already mastered it, so I just sit by and watch Aang trying the technique.

"You guys are going to be done soon, right? We have a lot of ground to cover if we're going to make it to Omashu today..." Sokka said. I roll my eyes at what he just said. Katara who's hunching down in battle stance, straightens her posture as she turns to look at Sokka with her hands on her hips.

"What? Like you're ready to go right now, naked guy?" Katara said, smugly. I let out a giggle at what she just said. I shake my head and my mind drift back to what I just discovered.

So... I'm not a normal Avatar? My parents... Raava and Vaatu send me to this world so I can help in putting the war to an end. But in order to unlock my true potential, I have to remember my true identity?

How am I supposed to do that?? How am I supposed to know my true identity and unlock my true spiritual power, when I can't even remember who I was.

*to be continued*

A/N: bet you didn't expect that do you? Haha. Of course not! Sorry about that if that shocks you a lot. That's just how my imagination go. Crazy, huh? Anyway, I hope you enjoy it so far. Love ya!!