Chapter 1

Previously on Book 1 -Chapter 71-

Princess Yue sacrificed herself. She have transform into a moon. I give Sokka a gentle hug, and he hugs back. We pull away and smile at each other. Then the four of us turn to look into the distance. I look up to see the moon.

Thank you, Princess Yue...

-Start of a New Journey-

Y/N P.O.V

It was nighttime. But I couldn't sleep. So I just lay on my bed, staring at the night sky. The star is twinkling making the night sky looks beautiful. Hard to believe that this world is filled with wars... thinking as I how peaceful it can be.

I turn my head as I hear Aang making sounds. I get up and walks over to him. "Aang? Aang, wake up! Brother, wake up!!" I yelled. He jolts awake as he looks around, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nods his head. "Come on... let's go look for some fresh air?" I said. I stand up and offer my hand to him. He place his hand on mine. I pull him up and we walk out of the room.

I turn my head when I hear someone approaching. Katara walks over to us. She stops and stands next to Aang. "Do you want to talk about it?" She said. I turn to look at Aang.

"Nah... just a nightmare..." he said. "You'll feel better if you talk about it, Aang. Nightmares happens due to overthinking" I said. He lets out a sigh and turn around, leaning his back against the railing of the ship.

"I was in the Avatar State. But I was outside of my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary..." he said. I let out a sigh and pulls him into a hug. "It was just a nightmare. No need to think about it, okay?" I said. I feel him nod his head slowly, as he wraps his arms around me.

***

We are now standing on the ship as it's daybreak. I stand in between Katara and my brother. Master Pakku is standing in front of us. He walks towards Katara.

"Katara... I want you to have this. This amulet contains water from the Spirit Oasis. The water has unique properties. Don't lose it" he said, handing an amulet to Katara. Katara accepts the amulet and hug him.

"Aang... Y/N... these scrolls will help you both to master water-bending. But remember, they're no substitute for a real master..." he said. "Thank you, Master..." I said, bowing. "It's an honor to be your teacher, Avatar Y/N..." he said, bowing back.

"Can I hug you?" I asked. "Sure..." he said, nodding his head. I wrap my arms around his torso. He pat my back in return. I pull away and smile at him. He walks to Sokka. "Sokka, take care son..." he said. He looks upset as Master Pakku only give him a pat on his shoulder. All four of us get on Appa's back and turn to look at Master Pakku.

"Fly straight to the Earth Kingdom base to the east of here. General Fong will provide you an escort to Omashu. There, you two'll be safe to begin your earth-bending training with King Bumi" he said. "Appa, yip yip!" Aang said. "Say hi to Gran Gran for me!" Katara yelled out. I wave at him and turn my head to look forward.

***

"There it is!" Sokka said. He rises as he looks over. I turn my head to see a building. Aang turns Appa to that direction and lands. We get off him and make our way inside the building.

"Welcome, Avatar Aang! Avatar Y/N! I am General Fong, and welcome, to all of you great heroes! Appa, Momo, l/n, brave Sokka, the mighty Katara" he said. "Mighty Katara... I like that" Katara said, making me let out a giggle.

Fireworks goes of by the earth-bender. "Not bad, not bad" Sokka said. I smile as I watch the sky filled with colorful fireworks. It's beautiful to watch it. Maybe it won't be so bad to be here.

We are now in a discussing room. "Avatar Aang and Avatar Y/N. We were all amazed at the stories of how the two of you managed to single-handedly wiped out an entire Fire Navy fleet at the North Pole. I can't imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power, it's an awesome responsibility" he said. Okay... I take back what I said. I can see the greed in his eyes. He's hungry for power. This isn't going to end good.

"I try not to think about it too much" Aang said. He strokes his beard. "Avatars, you're ready to face the Fire Lord now" he said. "What?? No!" I said. "No... we're not!" Aang said. "They still needs to master all four elements" Katara said.

"Why? With the kind of power they possesses, power enough to destroy hundreds of battle ships in a matter of minutes, they could defeat the Fire Lord now!" He said. "But sir, the thing is, they can only do those thing when they're in the Avatar state" Sokka said. "See, it's this special state where-" I try to explain but he cuts me off.

"I'm well aware! Your eyes and tattoos glow and you're able to summon unbelievable power. Without you, we'd be slaughtered before we even reach their shores" he said. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. He have no manner.

"But with you leading the way, as the ultimate weapon, we could cut a swath right through to the heart of the Fire Nation" he added. "Right, but, we don't know how to get in or out of the Avatar State, much less what to do once we're there..." Aang said.

"So, it's decided then. I'll help you figure out how to get into the Avatar State and then you'll face your destiny" he said, sounding excited. The four of us stands up, looking at him angrily.

"No, nothing's decided. We already have a plan. They're pursuing their destinies their way!" Katara said. "Well, while you take your time learning the elements, the War goes on" he said. "But we don't know what will come if we force it!" I said. He let out a sigh. "May I show you something?" He said. He leads us to the window.

"That's the infirmary, and those soldiers are the lucky ones...." He said, gesturing towards the people in it. There are several injured soldier. My heart ache painfully at the sight of them.

"They came back. Every day, the Fire Nation takes lives. People are dying, Aang! Y/N! Both of you could end it, now. Think about it" he said. Aang and I look at each other, not knowing what to say.

What should we do now?

*to be continued*

A/N: welcome to book 2 of the ATLA series. The moment a few of you asked for the next book. I knew I had to make it! I don't want to disappoint my readers/fans. So here you go! I hope you'll enjoy it. Love ya!!