Chapter 5

I woke up to prefer everything the two kids need for their school, and I know Mew said it yesterday that he will enroll them, I'm so excited to see my two babies attending schools.

"Good morning babe" he whispers on my ears. I smile a little.

"Be careful later when you deliver the two children." I told him he just hugged me, and then said.

"I love you." I just closed my eyes because I had nothing to say to him because he loves me so much.

After they had breakfast, they immediately went to the car before they could enter. The two of them hugged me, and Mew kissed me.

"Bye Dad!" They both shouted goodbye and waved at me.

I went to our room to continue the housework. I still have a lot to do in the house. Alexander and Natasha's room is very cluttered.

When I entered Mew's office, the papers were scattered on the floor, so I picked them up to put them back in the container, so I just read something in the papers I was holding.

"What is this?" I asked with surprise while holding the papers.

I wonder why the contract requires 2 million. Does Mew have a problem in the office and can't tell me?

I didn't think of others. I just put it on the table, and after tidying up, I just left, but while I was finishing cleaning the house, I didn't forget the contract I read.

After a while, I saw that Mew's car was coming. I wanted to ask about the 2 million contract why he would give such a large amount of contract.

"How's school?" I will ask.

"Were okay dad, I got a star." At the same time, Natasha showed the star in her hand.

"Wow, that's my girl. My daughter is very good." I hugged her. I noticed Mew and he smiled at me, kissed me on the forehead, and he went inside the house.

"Kids, go to your room." I ordered them and they were just nod. I was a little confused by what I wanted to tell him because he might get angry when I asked.

I was just about to enter his office when I decided that I would talk to him about his problem because he had to pay 2 million so much that he would pay.

I hadn't opened the door yet, when I saw him turn around and he was talking on the phone.

"We'll have a good talk when I've given it to you. You'll stop me." He suddenly puts down the phone.

I didn't go any further, and just continued to leave when I entered the room. I was suddenly nervous, and my tears flowed with extreme nervousness that maybe until now he is cheating on me.