Why in the hell are you here

Tiara POV
When I open the door I see Cj stupid ass standing in front of me

Tiara-Cj what are you doing here I told u we are fucking done so leave

Cj- please tiara let me explain cause u going ahead without letting me explain myself I'm sorry

Tiara-I have been holding you down for a long time then u leave me and cheat on me since I have been staying with August I have started to fall in love with him and to be honest we are having twins together I wanted that for us but u piss me off so explain yourself before I have my crew remove you from my premisses so carry on and explain

Cj-tiara every since you have been gone I have missed you so much I had no idea how to get you back to be honest I have tried a lot to get you but it's hard to get you back I really love you but since you been gone me and lashandra have been going out for a while and when she answered the phone I was in the bathroom taking a shower and she answered it without me knowing so when I get out the shower I see her on the phone going off so I grab my phone and then I start to talk to you I sorry to hurt you like this will you forgive me and just come back home with me.

Tiara-I'm sorry Cj I can't do that you have been gone for so long that I'm pregnant and engaged so there will not be an us until I feel like I can trust you again cause I have lost all trust so pick your face off the ground build a bridge and get over this shit and over me so bye(closes the door in his face)

Cj-(inner thoughts) I really love her but she is with someone else but trust me the reason that nigga Augusta or August whatever that nigga name is has HIV is because of lashandra but the thing is there is a twist lashandra does not have HIV she just gave him a drug to make him feel like he dying it should end the day the baby is born then when he dies I get the baby and tiara so he can't have them at all.

Tiara
So I go back in the house then they ask me what happened

August-what happened out there who was that at my damn door tiara

Tiara-haha it's a funny story you gonna laugh when you hear it

August-hehe hell I'm not laughing what in the hell is going on tiara

Tiara-Cj came up here and told me that he wants me back and he said he loves me and really wants me to stay with him then I was like I'm with aug so u gonna have to leave then he left.

August-that's my baby putting that nigga in his place.

Janiya-you left his fine ass that nigga is hella fine and you let him go bitch you stupid ass fuck he is fine as hell so that gives me the idea I need to get his digits

Everyone's looks at Janiya

Alondra-bitch really tiara is pregnant she is going through an emotional stage right now and you stupid ass is making it worse for her to keep calm anyway you got Tyga so what do yo ugly ass want with Cj cause he damn sho don't want yo crack head ass so sit down and shut the hell up before I beat yo ass ole ugly ass looking like a burnt piece of chicken.

Tyga-oh I thought you love me I see how u feel you won't get t raww tonight so don't be begging a nigga to give you some when it's time to go to sleep.

Janiya-bae in sorry I will make it up to you love you trust me gonna forgive me after tonight.

Jhalen and Aaliyah-y'all so fucking nasty stop being nasty all the damn time.

Tiara-well y'all I'm going to go to sleep so I can be ready for tomorrow I gotta take care of my business and my home girls know what I gotta do so y'all get some sleep to cause I'm taking y'all with me August u driving so goodnight.

Next day

Tiara POV
So me and my crew got up this morning did our hygiene and got dressed we all where wearing studded booty shorts in all red then we wore our red crop top that had I will take your man then on the back it says cause I got it like that in gold letters then we wore our red beanie that has man stealer on it in gold letters then we wore our red vans then August had on red pants and red vans and had a shirt that says I will take your girl cause I got it like that in gold letters with his woman stealer beanie with the words in gold letters.

So we drove to Cj house just my luck lashandra was there with her crew so me and my crew got out the car aug stayed in the car with his phone on record

So me and my friends walked up to her door and I knocked on the door and told her to bring her ass outside.

She came to the door she came outside talking shit

Lashandra-bitch don't come up to my house being fucking disrespectful and shit don't be mad cause i fucked both Cj and aug but aug gave me that dream dick don't be mad cause he ate me out and was murdering this pussy good.

Tiara-last time I checked u was the dirtiest bitch of them all you fucked a whole bunch of niggas in yo time u just a dirty bitch waiting to get fucked by anyone at any time so u need to do something with yourself real quick.

(Lashandra pushes tiara)

Tiara grabbed lashandra by her hair and started to beat her in her face then her crew tried to jump her but tiara crew jumped in and started fighting too

August in the car yelling world star bitch beat her ass tiara beat her ass

So I kept beating her ass until one of her neighbors called the cops so me and my crew jumped in the car and went home cause I can't go to jail in to pretty to go to jail.

So August was going like 120 mph
Then like in 20 minutes we arrived at home but usually it takes like an hour to get from there to August house so he was driving hella fast which scared the hell out of me

So once we got in the house everyone changed into some pajamas then we get a knock at the door it was Cj and lashandra me and aug looked at one another like what do they want so we grabbed our guns and we opened the door then when Cj threw the first punch at August aug got on top of him and started punching him lashandra tried punching me in my stomach but I blocked every hit with my life not letting her hit my babies so I grabbed her by her weave but that did not work cause as soon as I grabbed it her weave fell out so I grabbed her by the hair that she does have and I beat her I her face then at the last part I stomped her in the face and just to let you know I stepped in dog shit so now she smell like dog shit so I kept beating her until I heard a gun shot August had shot Cj in his arm so we had to take both of them to the hospital on the way me and aug told them that they better not say shit about what happened today or Ima beat y'all asses like we did today so u better not say shit.

We finally arrived at the hospital
So we took them in and left them there and we just went home on the car ride home I went ham on aug for shooting Cj

Tiara-we could've got caught cause u wanted to shoot him

August-I'm sorry bae it's my bad love you

Tiara-love you more (kisses aug)

We get home and just go to sleep and try to forget what happened today.