kidnapped

Nizja POV

When we walked in the house all we smelled was sex Cj almost lost it he was looking around the house for tiara until he heard her moan stop then he followed the sound of her voice.

he bust down the door to August sex chamber I know what u thinking how do u know this well like two years ago I used to be his private dancer and one day he told me to come to his house he took me into this chamber and raped me with sex toys and he got me pregnant.

when I told him I was pregnant. he beat me until I was bloody and the next day I went to the hospital to see if the baby was okay they told me the baby died I cried so hard when I found out.

I never told tiara because when they was going out it happened he never told her so I never told her I just told her about some boy named Dakota did that to me.

Back to the real world

Cj bust in there grabbed August punched August and threw him around like a damn rag doll I was looking like damn Cj u gonna kill him.

Cj POV

When I heard tiara moan stop I instantly blacked out cause she is the girl I wanna marry and have kids with she is my world I love her to the death of me I would kill a nigga to get to her heart.

So I grabbed that bitch August and I slung his ass around for like ten minutes then I started to punch his stupid ass until his partners came in then they jumped me and then my home boys came in and was beating they asses until they grabbed they guns .

Then August grabbed his gun and shot me in my arm all I heard was tiara yelling stop leave him alone. Then August was like take yo punk ass friend out of here and don't bring y'all asses back up here and yo girlfriends gonna stay with us for a while so they can learn a valuable lesson on how to stay with the ones u love the most or u will get hurt in the end .